• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarification on Trading Post Guidelines

In summary, the trading post guidelines for Pampered Chef consultants state that only active consultants can post items for sale or trade, which must be Pampered Chef products or related items. Non-Pampered Chef products or services are not allowed. There are no set restrictions on pricing, but fair and reasonable pricing is encouraged. If any issues arise with a transaction, the seller should be contacted first, and then the Pampered Chef customer service team can be contacted for further assistance.
DebPC
Staff member
Lately there have been a lot of listings violating the Guidelines. These have been deleted. I wanted to clarify.

No products in our currant line may be specifically listed. You may however be general- example:
I have many new spring products I want to sell. Please email me for the complete list and prices. ( Make sure your email is listed and enabled on your profile.)

Listings for discontinued products, consultant only products, and business supplies etc. are always welcome. Specific names and prices can be listed.

When you reply to a listing please directly email or private message the poster so the thread doesn't get clogged.

Thanks for complying.

Debbie

What are the trading post guidelines for Pampered Chef consultants?

The trading post guidelines for Pampered Chef consultants state that only active consultants are allowed to post items for sale or trade on the trading post. These items must be Pampered Chef products or related items, and cannot include non-Pampered Chef products or services.

Can I post items for sale or trade on the trading post if I am not an active consultant?

No, only active Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to post items for sale or trade on the trading post. This ensures that all items being exchanged are legitimate and related to Pampered Chef.

What types of items can I post for sale or trade on the trading post?

You can only post Pampered Chef products or related items for sale or trade on the trading post. This includes gently used or new items, discontinued products, and retired items. Non-Pampered Chef products or services are not allowed.

Are there any restrictions on the pricing of items on the trading post?

No, there are no set restrictions on the pricing of items on the trading post. However, we encourage fair and reasonable pricing for both buyers and sellers.

What should I do if I have an issue with a transaction on the trading post?

If you have any issues with a transaction on the trading post, please contact the seller directly to resolve the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved, you can also reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg