• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Circumcised - This Is Priceless! Lol Funny!

In summary, a teacher notices a boy at the back of the class squirming and scratching his crotch. The boy explains that he was recently circumcised and is itchy. The teacher tells him to call his mother for advice. When the boy returns to class, his genitals are exposed and the teacher scolds him for not following her instructions. The boy's sister then explains the misunderstanding and they all laugh about it. This reminds someone of a funny story about their step kids and how kids can say the darndest things.
jrstephens
Circumcised - this is priceless!

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was
Squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention. She
Went back to find out what was going on. He was quite embarrassed and
Whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite
Itchy. The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office. He was
To telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did
It and returned to his class.

Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room. She went back
To investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his weenie
Hanging out. "I thought I told you to call your mom!" she said.

"I did," He said, "And she told me that if I could stick it out till noon,
she'd Come and pick me up from school".

KIDS, DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THEM???

funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like something one of my boys would do.

[in my best whiny, yet thoroughly confused voice] "But mom... you said to stick it out until noon and that is what I did!"

Now here is a thread title I thought I would never see!

I read this to my DH and he loved it. He laugh so hard!!!!!

Kelly V.

jrstephens said:
Circumcised - this is priceless!

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was
Squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention. She
Went back to find out what was going on. He was quite embarrassed and
Whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite
Itchy. The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office. He was
To telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did
It and returned to his class.
<<<SNIP>>>

I have heard this one before, but is still makes me laugh! It reminds me of a funny story about my step kids- who are grown now.

Back when we used to pick them up in SC (we lived in NE at the time) for the summer we were driving through Kansas I believe, or Missouri...anyway we passed a prison and the inmates were outdoors playing basketball. Joshua sat up and said, "Dad, I want to go to prison some day because I love basket ball!!!" I told Joshua he wouldn't want to go because some guy might make him his girlfriend, and his sister Stephanie chimmed in and said "Yeah, they'd be after your family jewels". Joshua leans forward towards the front seat and sticks his head in between DH and my shoulders and exclaims "DAD... WE have family JEWELS!!???!!!" And Stephanies says, "No you dummy- your NUTS!" And he says "I'm not nuts!" Then we had to explain that she meant his actual nuts not that he was nuts...

We still laugh about that today! :D

that was too funny, had to copy and paste it in an email and send it to some friends

ChefDella said:
that was too funny, had to copy and paste it in an email and send it to some friends
Jenn's story, or my story about my step kids? (sorry it's late and I'm on narcotics for a really bad back ache so I'm a bit loopy!)

That's funny Kacey!!! Kids can say the darndest things:D !

jrstephens said:
That's funny Kacey!!! Kids can say the darndest things:D !
Yes they can! :) Everytime I here someone say the word "jewels" I think of Joshua and his excitement over the fact that his family had a stash of expensive jewels waiting for him to inherit!:D

1. What is "Circumcised - This Is Priceless! Lol Funny!"?

"Circumcised - This Is Priceless! Lol Funny!" is a popular kitchen tool sold by Pampered Chef. It is a circular cutter that is used to easily and evenly cut through dough, pastries, and other foods.

2. How does "Circumcised - This Is Priceless! Lol Funny!" work?

The "Circumcised - This Is Priceless! Lol Funny!" cutter features a sharp blade that is able to slice through dough and other foods with ease. Simply place the cutter on top of the food item and press down firmly to create a perfect circle.

3. What are the dimensions of "Circumcised - This Is Priceless! Lol Funny!"?

The "Circumcised - This Is Priceless! Lol Funny!" cutter has a diameter of 3 inches, making it the perfect size for cutting standard-sized biscuits, cookies, and other pastries.

4. Is "Circumcised - This Is Priceless! Lol Funny!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Circumcised - This Is Priceless! Lol Funny!" cutter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher and run it through a regular cycle.

5. Can "Circumcised - This Is Priceless! Lol Funny!" be used for non-food items?

No, the "Circumcised - This Is Priceless! Lol Funny!" cutter is specifically designed for food items and should not be used for any non-food related tasks. This will help maintain the sharpness of the blade and ensure safe food preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003