• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing Between Small and Medium Bar Pans: A Comparison and Guide

In summary, the three sizes of bar pans are great for different purposes. The medium is the most versatile and can be used for a variety of things, while the small is best for toaster oven use and the large is best for classic stone baking.
jrstephens
I am wanting to get one of these sizes and cannot decide bewteen the two. I have the large one and love it but it makes too much a lot of times for just my family.

Give me your thoughts on the two and what you all use each one for.

Thanks!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my medium bar pan! I use it from brownies to chicken breasts to pork roasts! I don't have the small one yet, I am actually getting this week with my free product credit with all these orders that are rolling in!:D

I use the small bar pan in my toaster oven. It's great there, but if you don't have a toaster oven, I'd get the medium...

I agree, if the toaster oven isn't used as a stove at your house, get the medium.
I have two daughters..so chicken nuggets, fish stick, french toast sticks, etc...are great for the toaster oven...so it gets used.
But I also have the other bar pans...and they ALL get used a lot! The medium one is perfect for a couple fillets of fish, chicken breast, etc...it gets used too...
Like I tell all my guests... How do YOU cook..?? That is the important thing.
As a consultant it will be good to have the Medium one($)... what you have and what you show, and what you talk about and love is what you $ell.

I'd get the medium if you had to choose one. I use that one the most in my house from lunch & dinner to desserts.

We use our small one alot and I like to take it to my shows (actually I have one that travels with me all the time) as an example of a classic stone. I take the cranberry small oval baker to show the New Traditions.

I earned the medium bar pan in my 1st SS month, but I haven't used it yet!! aren't a sad thing??? I use my rectangular baker all the time though along wth my deep dish, but the hoildays are apporaching so I know that I will be using it !!!

A regular 13x9 size brownie mix fits perfectly in the medium bar pan. I love my bar pans! Bacon is just the best!

I love 'em all...I do love all 3 sizes of my bar pans. I use the Large and Medium the most. The medium is perfect for nuggets and fries for my daughter, just a couple of pieces of meat and veggies for smaller meals, and I bake alot of frozen biscuits on it. The small I only use in my toaster oven and carry to shows (less room than the bigger pieces of stoneware). So get the medium first, and you can get the small one later. :D

Me too! I have them all and use the small the most for my daugthers food in the toaster oven! But Also recommend the large and medium!

I only have the large one which sits in the closet most of the time. I use my pizza stone about three times a week.

Related to Choosing Between Small and Medium Bar Pans: A Comparison and Guide

What are the dimensions of the Small Bar Pan?

The Small Bar Pan measures 8.5" x 6.5" x 0.75". It is perfect for making smaller portions or single servings.

What are the dimensions of the Medium Bar Pan?

The Medium Bar Pan measures 10.5" x 8.5" x 0.75". It is great for making larger portions or when cooking for a group.

Can the Small Bar Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Small Bar Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is also safe to use in the microwave and freezer.

Is the Medium Bar Pan non-stick?

Yes, the Medium Bar Pan features a non-stick coating for easy release of your baked goods and easy clean-up.

What types of recipes can I make with the Small and Medium Bar Pans?

The Small and Medium Bar Pans are perfect for making a variety of recipes such as brownies, cookies, mini quiches, and more. The smaller size is also great for making individual meatloaves or lasagnas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJessica95765
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefhutch04
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • 4kids4me