• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choose the Perfect Apron for Your Show Outfits | Apron We Can Earn

In summary, the conversation discusses various aspects of aprons, including sizing, personalization options, washing instructions, materials used, and earning aprons through hosting a Pampered Chef show. The recommended way to determine the perfect size apron is to measure waist and hips, and the aprons come in two sizes: small/medium and large/extra-large. Customization options are available for personalizing aprons with names or initials. The aprons are machine washable and made of a durable cotton and polyester blend that is stain-resistant. Hosts can earn free aprons and other products based on the total sales from their show, with the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only aprons at a discounted price.

Which HWC Apron are you going to pick?

• Pink Cutesy Apron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Half Apron....

• Not sure! Maybe the responses here will help me decide.

• Don't plan on earning it.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Have you decided on which one you're picking? I'm having the hardest time deciding! I LOVE the pink one but it's not going to match everything I wear to my shows.

So, what are you picking?

I wanted the half apron until I saw the other one in person. No contest. I do wish they'd put the half apron on the supply order though - a lot of men especially would like it I think.

WOW!! It looks like the pink one is the general consensus! I'm still debating.

Beth, why is the pink one nicer in person?

pampmomof3 said:
WOW!! It looks like the pink one is the general consensus! I'm still debating.

Beth, why is the pink one nicer in person?
It's just pretty and looks like it would be slimming. I also decided on it because when I'm cooking most of the mess I get on me is above the waist. lol

At this point I don't think I'll be earning it. I do have one catalog show going on and she has a ways to go to get to $150 so I may just have it be an April show because orders aren't even big enough to get the guest special anyway.

All of my April shows are the 2nd 1/2 of the month.

Related to Choose the Perfect Apron for Your Show Outfits | Apron We Can Earn

1. What size apron is best for me?

The best way to determine the perfect size apron for you is to measure your waist and hips. Our aprons come in two sizes: small/medium and large/extra-large. The small/medium apron fits waist sizes up to 42 inches and the large/extra-large apron fits waist sizes up to 52 inches. If you fall in between sizes, we recommend sizing up for a more comfortable fit.

2. Can I personalize my apron?

Yes, you can! We offer customization options for our aprons, including adding your name or initials. Simply select the "Personalize It" option when purchasing your apron and follow the instructions to choose your font and thread color.

3. Are these aprons machine washable?

Yes, our aprons are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and hanging them to dry to maintain their quality and prevent shrinking. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners when washing.

4. What material are these aprons made of?

Our aprons are made of a durable cotton and polyester blend, ensuring both comfort and durability. The fabric is also stain-resistant, making it a perfect choice for messy cooking and baking adventures.

5. Can I earn aprons through hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can! As a host, you can earn free products, including aprons, based on the total sales from your show. The more your guests shop, the more rewards you earn. Plus, as a host, you also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only aprons at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • tara0925