1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Chocolate, Chocolate Show

1. I am in search of chocolate recipes for my second kitchen show that will be a chocolate show. I only have the super starter kit and few other things. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. :eek:

2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Chocolate Chip Sensation is always a good recipe for Super Starters and it is really yummy! Here you go:
    CHOCOLATE CHIP SENSATION
    1 Pkg (16 oz) Refrig. chocolate chip cookie dough
    1 pt. half and half
    1 Pkg. (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding
    1/3 cup sugar
    ΒΌ cup nuts
    1 pckg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
    1 Hershey candy bar

1. Preheat oven to 375. Cut cookie dough up into chunks and place on 15" stone. Wet tips of fingers with tap water and gently work dough into a 13" circle (use a piece of parchment paper under dough-cookie will be easier to handle later). Bake cookie 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes and run a piece of dental floss under crust to loosen from stone (you don't have to do this if you used parchment paper, just peel paper off). Cool completely.
    2. Combine cream cheese and sugar, set aside. In batter bowl, combine half and half and instant pudding with the 10" whisk. Let set until firm, about 5 minutes. Spread cream cheese mixture on thoroughly cooled cookie base. Layer pudding mixture over cream cheese layer.
    3. Chop nuts with the food chopper and sprinkle over cookie. Then use Cheese Grater to grate candy bar over top. Chill until served. Cut with pizza cutter.

Good luck!

Mary

Dec 17, 2005
  3. chefmama

chefmama Guest

Also try...

the Theme Show board....there are some ideas there too.

Dec 17, 2005
  4. chocolate martini recipe

Does anyone know how to make the chocolate martini's.
    I hear about them all the time but have no idea how to make them. :confused: :confused:
    Thank you,
    JoAnne :eek:

Jan 9, 2006
  5. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

JoAnne, do a search for "chocolate martini" in the search field. It will pull a thread that has 3 or so recipes.

Jan 10, 2006
Have something to add?