• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip Recipe

In summary, the Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip calls for 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon of almond extract, 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips, and 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios. Regular chocolate chips can be used instead of mini chocolate chips, but the latter provides a better texture. The dip can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and pairs well with fruits, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or pretzels. It can also be made ahead of time and stored until ready to serve.
toneybug
I cannot find the recipe for Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip, anyone have it?:)

It is in SB FW2006 Page23

I made this dip for a cluster meeting when the season began. I didn't like it. It tasted very weird. I'm sorry I can't describe it better. It also makes a TON!! Maybe you can find a really inventive way to rev up this recipe, because as is is a little dull.

Let us know!

pcleah said:
It is in SB FW2006 Page23
You can get it on consultant's corner under recipe search/seasonsbest/FW2006

Thank you, I've got the SB and evidentally just overlooked it. Sorry.

What ingredients are needed to make the Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip?

The Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip Recipe calls for 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon of almond extract, 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips, and 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios.

Can I use regular chocolate chips instead of mini chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use regular chocolate chips in this recipe. However, the mini chocolate chips provide a better texture and distribution throughout the dip.

How long can I store the Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip?

The dip can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. It is best served fresh, so we recommend making it the day you plan to serve it.

What can I serve with the Chocolate Chip Canoli Dip?

This dip pairs well with various fruits such as strawberries, apples, and bananas. It can also be served with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or pretzels for a salty-sweet combination.

Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just make sure to give it a good stir before serving to ensure all ingredients are well combined.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Christyinhi