• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some cheap and easy recipes for using the Chillzanne Sectional Server?

In summary, Debbie has a few suggestions for next month: angel food cake, strawberries, grahm cracker sticks, anything else you would dip in chocolate in the outside, and the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue. She also suggests using the SW seasoning and dipping tortilla chips in it.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
OK, so that's what I have to show off for next month.
I need some suggestions though.
My host for Saturday is having a "Kickoff" for her business, so we are making the touchdown taco dip.
But I want to show the Chillzanne Sectional Server.
Anyone have any CHEAP and EASY recipes for this?

Fill it with veggies and dip.

Baby carrots, sliced zucchini and our Chipotle Ranch dip.

Fruit dipI like to use this for fruit and dip. I make an easy cheap dip with marshmallow cream and cream cheese. Or you could do a PC one like this:

Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip

1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
Apples or pears for dipping

Mix together peanut butter, yogurt and cinnamon until thoroughly blended. Gently stir whipped topping into peanut butter mixture until blended. Place dip in a chilled bowl. Serve with apple or pear wedges.

Double Chocolate Fruit Dip

Ingredients
3 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup

1. In small micro-cooker, microwave white chocolate and half of the whipped topping, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute, stirring after each 20-second interval, until melted and smooth.

2. In a bowl, combine cream cheese with white chocolate mixture; whisk until smooth. Fold in remaining whipped topping.

3. Place half of the dip into chilled bowl; drizzle with 1/4 cup of the chocolate syrup, forming an even layer. Cover chocolate syrup layer with remaining dip; forming a smooth surface. Drizzle remaining chocolate syrup in a spiral pattern over dip. Using cake tester, drag through chocolate syrup, forming a swirled pattern.

4. Prepare fruit for dipping. Place dip in bowl in center of chillzanne sectional server; arrange fruit around dip.

Yield: 14 servings (2 3/4 cups dip)

You can use grapes, strawberries, bananas, or whatever is on sale! Very colorful and pretty presentation for spring or summer!

Debbie :D

Angel food cake, strawberries, grahm cracker sticks, anything else you would dip in chocolate in the outside, and the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue from All the Best in the bowl! ALWAYS a hit when I do this!

Cool Creamy Chocolate Fondue

3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1/2 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon rum or vanilla extract (optional)
Assorted fresh fruit dippers such as whole strawberries, apple, peach or pear wedges (optional)

Place chocolate morsels and half of the whipped topping in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Fold in remaining whipped topping, cinnamon and rum extract, if desired; mix until smooth. Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes. To serve, spoon fondue into small bowl. Serve with fruit dippers, if desired.
Yield: 2 cups (16 servings)

speedychef said:
Angel food cake, strawberries, grahm cracker sticks, anything else you would dip in chocolate in the outside, and the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue from All the Best in the bowl! ALWAYS a hit when I do this!

Cool Creamy Chocolate Fondue

3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1/2 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon rum or vanilla extract (optional)
Assorted fresh fruit dippers such as whole strawberries, apple, peach or pear wedges (optional)

Place chocolate morsels and half of the whipped topping in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Fold in remaining whipped topping, cinnamon and rum extract, if desired; mix until smooth. Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes. To serve, spoon fondue into small bowl. Serve with fruit dippers, if desired.
Yield: 2 cups (16 servings)

OMG! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!

Definitely a hit, I also like to make dip with the SW seasoning (1 c mayo, 1 c sour cream, 3 Tbsp seasoning mix) and put it in the chilled bowl. Then I put tortilla chips in the sections without the gel packs. REALLY easy and I LOVE that dip!

I make the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue at lots of my shows and do the cinnamon chips with it (strawberries too if they look good). It is the cover recipe on the All the Best Cookbook.

Tip: Stop after the first step [combine 3/4 cup chocolate chips and half of an 8oz package of coolwhip in the small batter bowl and microwave for 1 minute on high, then stir well]. Use this as hot fudge topping for your ice cream - YUMM!!

Great ideas!
I have bare cupboards & fridge, I guess I'm gonna have to cave in and go to the store tonight.

I also have been loving the Chocolete Fondue I added RUM to it the other day and made wontons in the mini muffin pan with that in them . I put them on the Platter with Handles they looked great.
Anyway with the Rec tan server I also tell them they can use it for when they are just grilling so that there hotdogs and hambergers stay cold .

The toppings for a taco go great in it too.

chef131doreen said:
I also have been loving the Chocolete Fondue I added RUM to it the other day and made wontons in the mini muffin pan with that in them . I put them on the Platter with Handles they looked great.
Anyway with the Rec tan server I also tell them they can use it for when they are just grilling so that there hotdogs and hambergers stay cold . The toppings for a taco go great in it too.
GREAT suggestion! Thank you, I will be sharing that at my shows!

1. What is the Chillzanne Sectional Server made of?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server is made of BPA-free plastic and an insulated gel core.

2. Can the Chillzanne Sectional Server go in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Chillzanne Sectional Server is dishwasher safe.

3. How many sections does the Chillzanne Sectional Server have?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server has four sections, perfect for serving different types of food or dips.

4. Can the Chillzanne Sectional Server be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Chillzanne Sectional Server is designed to keep both hot and cold foods at the desired temperature for longer periods of time.

5. How do I clean and store the Chillzanne Sectional Server?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water, and should be allowed to air dry before storing. It is recommended to store the server in a cool, dry place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pckrissy
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove