• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Chillzanne Replacement Parts and Lids | Discontinued Sectional Server

In summary, to find replacement parts and lids for your discontinued Chillzanne Sectional Server, you can visit the "Discontinued Sectional Server" section on our website or contact our customer service team. The replacement parts and lids are the same size as the original ones and can be purchased individually. Delivery time may vary and there is a warranty for the replacement parts. Contact our customer service team for any issues.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I know the Chillzanne is discontinued and that we can no longer get replacement parts. However, does anybody know where we can get a replacement parts? Or does anybody have a lid to the sectional server?

Chillzanne was made by Sierra Housewares, Inc in Chicago, IL. Look them up on google and contact them. They may be able to help you.

Unfortunately, it appears that Sierra Housewares is now defunct. Their website is gone, and I can't find them anywhere else on the web.I'm looking for the exact same part, I feel your pain! :(

1. How can I find replacement parts and lids for my discontinued Chillzanne Sectional Server?

To find replacement parts and lids for your discontinued Chillzanne Sectional Server, you can visit the "Discontinued Sectional Server" section on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Are the replacement parts and lids for the Chillzanne Sectional Server the same size as the original ones?

Yes, the replacement parts and lids for the Chillzanne Sectional Server are designed to fit the same size and dimensions as the original ones.

3. Can I purchase individual parts or do I have to buy a whole set?

You can purchase individual parts for the Chillzanne Sectional Server, such as lids or dividers, instead of having to buy a whole set.

4. How long will it take for the replacement parts and lids to arrive?

The delivery time for replacement parts and lids may vary depending on your location and shipping method. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery date based on your specific order.

5. Is there a warranty for the replacement parts and lids?

Yes, our replacement parts and lids for the Chillzanne Sectional Server come with a standard warranty. If you encounter any issues with your replacement parts, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef greta
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
rennea