• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Replacement Parts for Chillzanne Insert Bowl | Small 2 Cup Size Available

In summary, to order replacement parts for your Chillzanne Insert Bowl, you can contact the customer service team or order online through your Pampered Chef account. The small 2 cup size is available for replacement parts. The delivery time varies and there may be additional fees, but multiple parts can be ordered at once. If the product is under warranty, the replacement parts may be covered.
rennea
Gold Member
Does anyone know if we can order the small 2 cup chillzanne bowl that fits in the round sectional server on replacement parts? There is nothing wrong with the one I have I would just like another one.

I looked and only saw the lids, no bowl.

Oh poop:( I would really like another one!

Email the HO on this one!

It would be great to be able to buy a second one for when you use it in the S shape.

DebbieJ said:
Email the HO on this one!

It would be great to be able to buy a second one for when you use it in the S shape.

You bet, that is what I want it for. I think that I will email them.

1. How do I order replacement parts for the Chillzanne Insert Bowl?

To order replacement parts for your Chillzanne Insert Bowl, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2352 or log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order Replacement Parts" option under the "My Account" section. You will need to provide the product name, item number, and a description of the part you need.

2. Is the small 2 cup size Chillzanne Insert Bowl available for replacement parts?

Yes, the small 2 cup size Chillzanne Insert Bowl is available for replacement parts. You can order it through our customer service team or online through your Pampered Chef account.

3. How long does it take for replacement parts to arrive?

The delivery time for replacement parts can vary depending on your location and the availability of the part. Our customer service team will be able to give you an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

4. Can I order multiple replacement parts for my Chillzanne Insert Bowl at once?

Yes, you can order multiple replacement parts for your Chillzanne Insert Bowl at once. Simply provide a list of the parts you need when placing your order through our customer service team or online.

5. Are there any additional fees for ordering replacement parts?

There may be additional fees for ordering replacement parts, such as shipping and handling fees. Our customer service team will provide you with a total cost when you place your order. Additionally, if your product is still under warranty, the replacement parts may be covered under that warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KarenMcC
  • MarciMac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies