• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Ann & Finley in My Dream!!!

In summary, the conversation involved the speaker dreaming about a vacation in Mexico and seeing two of the CS girls in their dream. They discuss how it's funny to associate the two girls together and someone mentions having a nightmare about a Cheffer button.
chefmeg
Gold Member
girls, I have no idea why, but you two walked through my dream last night! I was dreaming about a vacation (could it have been Mexico??!!) and my family & I were preparing to leave where we were staying and the 2 of you just passed through the room! My DH said "who was that?" I answered "oh, some of the CS girls" as if you were walking through my life all of the time......come to think of it, you are!

Too funny...I'm dreaming of being in Mexico right now too...it is frigid here!!!!

That is hilarious! And cool! See you in Mexico!!!

Ooh... freaky. I hope we were at least dressed cute. :)BTW, it's really weird to see a thread with one's name and "in my dream" in the title. :D
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/th307004029271.gifI also think it's funny that Colleen and I are associated in people's heads, because we're not in the same cluster or anything.

you were in a house robe and Colleen came "flipping" through so fast, I couldn't tell her outfit...I only know that she was clothed! She literally bounced in & out of the room...her hair was the giveaway that it was her!

I am sure I made the association because you sat next to each other at the MNG at Leadership and because you were car buddies!

chefann said:
Ooh... freaky. I hope we were at least dressed cute. :)

BTW, it's really weird to see a thread with one's name and "in my dream" in the title. :D
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/th307004029271.gif

I also think it's funny that Colleen and I are associated in people's heads, because we're not in the same cluster or anything.
Is that because the phrase is usually "...in your dreams"?

Oh - there you are KG.....I kept wondering when you would chime in!:D

<giggle> I was, too, Becky. I figured it was too good a set-up for him to skip. :)

Sorry to get in late - I was at the dentist all morning.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Sorry to get in late - I was at the dentist all morning.
how did that go??????

It was far more of an ordeal for her than it was for me.

Hey, Meg, at least you had a good dream involving Cheffers.I had a nightmare last night. Seriously. I dreamed I went to our regional training next week, but forgot my Cheffer button. I was frantically running around trying to find other Cheffers. I woke up quite stressed.

Related to Chef Ann & Finley in My Dream!!!

1. Who is Chef Ann & Finley?

Chef Ann & Finley is a fictional character duo created by Pampered Chef to represent the company's mission of bringing families together through cooking and sharing meals.

2. What is "Chef Ann & Finley in My Dream!!!"?

"Chef Ann & Finley in My Dream!!!" is a children's book written and illustrated by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It tells the story of a young girl, Finley, and her dream of cooking with Chef Ann in a magical kitchen.

3. Is the book available for purchase?

Yes, "Chef Ann & Finley in My Dream!!!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website and through independent consultants.

4. What age range is the book suitable for?

The book is recommended for children ages 4-8, but can be enjoyed by all ages.

5. Are there any activities or recipes included in the book?

Yes, the book includes a recipe for "Finley's Favorite Fettuccine Alfredo" and a fun kitchen activity for children to make their own "magic" spice mix.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
cincychef