1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: ? cheesy bacon cups?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Am I completely out of my mind and totally make up this recipe? lol It was an appetizer with cheese, bacon and green onions maybe and cream cheese? in a pie crust cut outs in the MMP??? I didn't find it in the recipes section? Help, anyone? TIA! :p:D:chef:

Dec 29, 2009
  2. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

Heather - it's the Bacon Cheddar Bites in the newest Season's Best - I just made these for Christmas party - big hit!

Dec 29, 2009
  3. Pampered_Ashley84

Pampered_Ashley84 Member Gold Member

There's Tomato Bacon Cups, too! Tomatoes, Onions, Bacon, cream cheese, swiss cheese and pie crust. Super Yummy!

4. heat123

thanks, I am glad I am not loosing it! .lol

Dec 29, 2009
  5. heat123

Ouhh.. I like the sounds of onions and tomatoes. where is that recipe?

Dec 29, 2009
  6. Pampered_Ashley84

Pampered_Ashley84 Member Gold Member

Tomato Bacon Cups
    8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
    1 medium tomato
    1/2 small onion
    3 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
    1/2 cup mayonnaise
    1 teaspoon basil
    1 - 10 ounce can refrigerated flaky biscuits (the kind that have the layers to separate)

Preheat oven 375° F. Chop bacon, tomato, and onion. Mix all ingredients into 2 quart batter bowl. Separate each biscuit into 3 thinner biscuits. Spritz muffin pans and lay each biscuit over a cup and shape using miniature-tart shaper. Fill cups with bacon mixture.

Bake 10-12 minutes until golden

Have something to add?