• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Edit PDFs for Free with PDFescape: A Time-Saving Tool for Consultants

In summary, I found a great FREE online program that allows you to edit (i.e., add a text box with your consultant information) to all of the PDFs that you can download from Consultant's Corner.
ivykeep
Gold Member
I found a great FREE online program that allows you to edit (i.e., add a text box with your consultant information) to all of the PDFs that you can download from Consultant's Corner.

I actually bought a pdf editor, but had my hard drive wiped during a warranty repair and haven't been able to put my hands on the disk again and needed a quick way to do this so I could send out some Outside Order forms to a couple of hosts who have booked catalog shows during my "maternity leave"

http://www.pdfescape.com did EXACTLY what I wanted it to do -- you can add the text box and then save the file to your computer and email it out and when the host opens the file it has all of your contact information already there.

If you are looking for a great free editor, check out pdfescape :) (I have no affiliation with this program, nor do I get referrals or anything for recommending it, I just found a solution that didn't cost me any money!)

thanks so much for the info!

This is so cool!!!!!

Can't wait to try this out......I've needed something like this SO many times, but the "real" program is SOOOOOO expensive! I like FREE!!! , no... I LOVE FREE!

Can't wait to try this!

:thumbup: I just tried this, and it is way cool! I give it a thumbs up too!!

This is exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try this out!

Okay...so how do I use it? I downloaded it but am confused how to make it work.

I didn't have to download anything to my computer- I just had to register. Then you upload the file you want to edit. Add your text where needed and then save. That is when you need to download it.

Wa-Hoo!! I love low-tech stuff!!! :p

WELL??? I can't seem to get any of the PDF files from her to download?? It says there was an error downloading it??

Oh Well... worht a shot anyways...

Last edited:
I got in, registered, etc. The upload was great and I got my OOF personalized (which was so awesome!). BUT when I tried to print, it cut off my margins...did yours do that? Any suggestions on how to get it to print correctly?

Once you put your information in you have to download the revised form. It will open it up back in Adobe and then you can actually save it for future reference and print it as well.

This is so COOL! Thank you so much for sharing. I hate reinventing the wheel, but it's such a challenge getting contact info on the PDF forms from PC - you're either stamping up a storm, or print/label/scan/save, and hope it doesn't look cheesy. This makes for much more professional looking docs.
LOVE IT - LOVE IT

Thank you so much for sharing. THis is great!

This is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing.

heather223 said:
Once you put your information in you have to download the revised form. It will open it up back in Adobe and then you can actually save it for future reference and print it as well.

Thank you. I feel so stupid:blushing:

Ok, so this is SO neat!

1. How can I use Pdfescape.com to enhance my Pampered Chef business?

Pdfescape.com is a free online tool that allows you to edit and annotate PDF documents. You can use it to create professional-looking catalogs, flyers, and other marketing materials to promote your Pampered Chef products and business. Simply upload your PDF file to the website and use the various editing tools to add images, text, and other elements to make your documents stand out.

2. Is Pdfescape.com easy to use?

Yes, Pdfescape.com is very user-friendly and requires no special skills or software. The website has a simple interface and provides step-by-step instructions on how to edit and customize your PDF documents. You can also watch tutorial videos or reach out to their customer support team for assistance.

3. Can I use Pdfescape.com on my mobile device?

Yes, Pdfescape.com is compatible with most mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets. You can access the website through your mobile browser and use all of its features to edit and customize your PDF documents on-the-go.

4. Are there any limitations to using Pdfescape.com?

Pdfescape.com offers a free version with basic editing tools, but there is also a paid version with more advanced features. The free version has limitations on file size and the number of documents you can edit per day. However, the paid version has no limitations and also offers additional features such as password protection and e-signature options.

5. Is Pdfescape.com safe to use?

Yes, Pdfescape.com is a secure website that uses encryption to protect your documents and personal information. Your files are also automatically deleted from their servers after a certain period of time, ensuring your privacy and security.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
byrd1956