• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Quickly Fix Guest Specials: Update Carts and Check for Price Changes

In summary, to use the "Check Your Guests' Carts" feature, log in to your account, navigate to the "Guests" section, and click on the "Check Carts" button next to the guest you wish to check. You can also check multiple guests' carts at once by selecting them and clicking the "Check Carts" button. There is no limit to how many times you can check a guest's cart, but constantly doing so may affect their shopping experience. The guest will not be notified when you check their cart and you can see the quantity of items in their cart by clicking on the "Check Carts" button next to their name.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
If you started a June show earlier this month and did not submit it, the guest special may have been changed to a charged item. That is the guest is now being charge the $8.50 for the peeler. To fix it quickly just hit update cart in the order. Currently the “Select a Host Special” feature is down. Previously it was calculating a much lower price (60% of the 60% off price). So it is down for repairs, hopefully back up by the end of the day.

In the meantime, you can manually adjust the prices to reflect the correct Host Special discount. Just make sure to update the cart once you make any changes.

Hey there! Thanks for letting us know about this issue with the guest special. It's always frustrating when technical glitches affect our orders. I'm glad to hear that there is a quick fix by hitting update cart, but it's definitely disappointing that the "Select a Host Special" feature is currently down. I hope it gets fixed soon and that the correct pricing is reflected for future orders. In the meantime, I'll be sure to hit update cart to avoid any unexpected charges for the peeler. Thanks for the heads up!

1. How do I use the "Check Your Guests' Carts" feature?

To use the "Check Your Guests' Carts" feature, simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Guests" section. From there, click on the "Check Carts" button next to the guest you wish to check. This will display a list of items in their cart, as well as any changes they have made since their last visit.

2. Can I check multiple guests' carts at once?

Yes, you can check multiple guests' carts at once by selecting all the guests you wish to check and then clicking the "Check Carts" button. This will display a combined list of items in the selected guests' carts, as well as any changes they have made.

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can check a guest's cart?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can check a guest's cart. However, please keep in mind that constantly checking a guest's cart may be seen as intrusive and may affect their shopping experience.

4. Will the guest be notified when I check their cart?

No, the guest will not be notified when you check their cart. This feature is for your own reference and does not affect the guest's shopping experience in any way.

5. Can I see the quantity of items in a guest's cart?

Yes, you can see the quantity of items in a guest's cart by clicking on the "Check Carts" button next to their name. This will display a list of items and the corresponding quantities in their cart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefann