• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out the Catalog on Your Site!

In summary, the online catalog looks great and customers will love it. It loads slowly on some computers, but is otherwise very user-friendly.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I just went in as a customer to see what it would look like and I am IMPRESSED! Looks awesome!

OK, so I just went and checked it out, is it just my computer or does it cut off half of the buttons at the bottom the zoom in and out, and rotate?

Mine was OK... did you go on through internet exlorer?

When I do the regular or large view yes on internet explorer it cuts off the little squares at the bottom that are the zoom and rotate buttons.

I love it - it looks fabulous! Customers are going to LOVE IT!!!

I'll have to go check it out! I was excited to see this feature added.

I saw it over the weekend - love it! I think it will save of catalogs too! Sometime my web customers want me to mail them a "real" catalog...now I can tell them about that first and only mail one if they really still want one!

Neat! It seems to load a little slowly, even on my high-speed connection, so someone with dial-up would probably be frustrated with it. But other than that, it looks very nice... crisp and pretty!

I Love It!!!!This online catalog is wonderful, I love it! Mine also takes a little time on dsl but gosh the pictures are so clear and bright. I hope people really utilize this feature.

People still have dial up? Just kidding. :p :p :p

Make sure to put this new feature in your newsletters!!

So I finally got to check it out....WOW:D I love that! Like Andrea said, definately tell people to visit your site & lookie!

Anne...that is not even funny....yes, some of us are still tortured with dial-up...that's what you get when you live in the sticks. LOL

You know I have to be a smartie pants! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-004.gif

I can't handle using a computer with dial up! Anne, are you just jumping from thread to thread spreading your smartie pants germs??

yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related to Check Out the Catalog on Your Site!

What products can I find in the catalog?

The catalog on our site features all of our current products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items.

Do I need to create an account to view the catalog?

No, you do not need to create an account to view the catalog. However, creating an account allows you to save your favorite products and access special promotions.

Is the catalog updated regularly?

Yes, we update our catalog regularly to include new products and remove discontinued items.

How can I place an order from the catalog?

To place an order, simply click on the product you would like to purchase and select the quantity. Then, click on the "Add to Cart" button and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.

Can I request a physical copy of the catalog?

Unfortunately, we do not offer physical copies of our catalog. However, you can access the digital version on our website at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melheather
  • Lexif424