• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose Has for Facebook

In summary, two videos were found on how to do Facebook shows. The first video is by Desiree Rose and the second video is by another consultant. The first video is about how to set up your Facebook page and the second video is about how to do a Facebook show. The first video is about how to set up your Facebook page and the second video is about how to do a Facebook show. There are two groups on Facebook for Pampered Chef FB parties. One is categorized as "secret", though, and so unless you are friends
I msg you on FB can add me please! Thank you

Did you msg me? b/c I don't have anything in my message box

Please add me to the Facebook party page need help in this dept. my name on Facebook is Geneive Lerma Garcia

I sent a request in
Carol Czerwinski

Can you please add me on Facebook Kristan Fleck
Thank You!

I would like to be added, too. Amanda or Sheila, can you add me? I know we are already facebook friends.

Done! Thanks, Amanda!

Last edited:
I friended you as well, can you add me please? Thanks much!

I just sent you a friend request Priscilla. Thanks so much!! Jenni Peak

Priscilla, I just requested you as a friend. Can you add me? Thank you!!

Please add me to the group. I have sent you a friend request. My facebook name is Dana Joseph-Cole.

so I cannot find this group on FB and I don't remember seeing any posts about it, can someone give me the link and then I'll ask to be added if that is possible

I have been trying to get into this group! I would LOVE to be added! My name on FB is April Boyers Sneed. Thank you so much! I am excited!

I just friended you as well. Please add me to the group too!! Thanks! :)

babywings76 said:
The group is set to "secret" so you have to be added by someone you are friends with on FB.

Amanda, would you add me to the group, please..

I would like to be added to that group! How do I go about it?

Priscilla, I just sent you a friend request. Thank you for doing this for all of us!

ChefWef said:
I would like to be added to that group! How do I go about it?

This is a "secret" group so if you search it won't come up. You have to be added by a member of the group. Priscilla has been adding people but you need to send her a friend request first.

I just sent her my friend request and hopefully will be added to the group soon!

I would love to be added too!! Thanks!!

https://www.facebook.com/stephanieanndaley

Please feel free to add me to the secret group. I would love to be on there. I am a Pampered Chef consultant in Alabama. Margie McKeever

Could someone please add me too? fb Sally Dougherty Libby thank you!

<h2>1. How can I access the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose has for Facebook?</h2><p>To access the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose is talking about, you can try reaching out to her directly through her website or Facebook page. You can also ask other Pampered Chef consultants if they have a copy or if they know where to find it.</p><h2>2. Are there any videos available on how to do Facebook shows?</h2><p>Yes, there are two videos available on how to do Facebook shows featuring Desiree Rose from Pampered Chef. You can find them on YouTube by searching for "Sizzle 2012 - Desiree Rose - Facebook #1" and "Sizzle 2012 - Desiree Rose - Facebook #2".</p><h2>3. Where can I find Desiree Rose's website or Facebook page?</h2><p>Desiree Rose's website and Facebook page may not be publicly available. It is best to try reaching out to her directly or through other Pampered Chef consultants to see if they can provide the information.</p><h2>4. How can I get in touch with Desiree Rose?</h2><p>You can try reaching out to Desiree Rose through her website or Facebook page. If those are not available, you can also try contacting Pampered Chef directly to see if they can connect you with her.</p><h2>5. Is the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose has for Facebook only available to Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>It is possible that the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose has for Facebook is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can try reaching out to her or other consultants to see if they are willing to share it with you.</p>

1. How can I access the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose has for Facebook?

To access the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose is talking about, you can try reaching out to her directly through her website or Facebook page. You can also ask other Pampered Chef consultants if they have a copy or if they know where to find it.

2. Are there any videos available on how to do Facebook shows?

Yes, there are two videos available on how to do Facebook shows featuring Desiree Rose from Pampered Chef. You can find them on YouTube by searching for "Sizzle 2012 - Desiree Rose - Facebook #1" and "Sizzle 2012 - Desiree Rose - Facebook #2".

3. Where can I find Desiree Rose's website or Facebook page?

Desiree Rose's website and Facebook page may not be publicly available. It is best to try reaching out to her directly or through other Pampered Chef consultants to see if they can provide the information.

4. How can I get in touch with Desiree Rose?

You can try reaching out to Desiree Rose through her website or Facebook page. If those are not available, you can also try contacting Pampered Chef directly to see if they can connect you with her.

5. Is the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose has for Facebook only available to Pampered Chef consultants?

It is possible that the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose has for Facebook is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can try reaching out to her or other consultants to see if they are willing to share it with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • smooz