• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose Has for Facebook

In summary, two videos were found on how to do Facebook shows. The first video is by Desiree Rose and the second video is by another consultant. The first video is about how to set up your Facebook page and the second video is about how to do a Facebook show. The first video is about how to set up your Facebook page and the second video is about how to do a Facebook show. There are two groups on Facebook for Pampered Chef FB parties. One is categorized as "secret", though, and so unless you are friends
Are you a member of the Pampered Chef Facebook Party Group? I know they have a training call you can listen to and there's a Word Document in the group files that they refer to in the call. Is that the "Cheat Sheet"?2/7/2013I'm editing this post so that those who are new and start reading this thread from the beginning can see this update. There are 2 groups on FB for Pampered Chef FB parties. They both are great. One is categorized as "secret", though and so unless you are FB friends with someone who is a member of it, you can't be invited or see the group if you search for it. But...the second, newly created group is just set to "closed", meaning that you can find it and request to be added to it yourself. You don't need to post here on this thread asking people to add you. You can click this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/125639280941674/Just click where it says to ask to join the group and then once the admin or someone sees it, they will add you in. There are people who belong to both groups and they are trying to be sure that the files and pictures exist on both groups so people don't miss out if they only belong to the one. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
I am not sure if that is the cheat sheet. She just says that she sends a cheat sheet to her facebook hosts (if I remember correctly, to keep them engaged and etc.)I do not think I am a part of that group..Do you have the link to it?

The group is set to "secret" so you have to be added by someone you are friends with on FB.

Thanks! I just got added to the group. Great documents. I really appreciate your sharing.

For some reason I am not apart of the Pampered Chef Facebook Party Group :( I have asked to be on it before, I feel sooo left out..lol

nay62 said:
For some reason I am not apart of the Pampered Chef Facebook Party Group :(

I have asked to be on it before, I feel sooo left out..lol

You just need to be added by another consultant you are FB friends that is a member of it. :)

Can someone add me please and thank you

Dina Atnip said:
Can someone add me please and thank you

Dina, I just added you. We are friends on facebook. :)

Thanks Debbie

I am looking for it hasn't showed up yet wonder if its me or computer LOL

PampChefDeb said:
Dina, I just added you. We are friends on facebook. :)

Dina, check FB for a PM

Can someone add me as a friend on FB then invite me to the group please. I desperately want to do a jumpREstart on my business. After being a consultant for a year I need some extra help!

My name on FB is Ashley Johnston Allison

I would like to be added to this group also. I tried to find it be searching and couldn't find anything. Searched Pampered Chef group party and didn't get it.

My name on FB is jonasandashley Hammond Smith

Thank you,

I can't find the group either. But would appreciate if someone would invite me too :)

prissylovescooking said:
If anyone needs to be added to the group, please friend me and I can add you =) Just please let me know you are from PC so I know to add you to the group.

https://www.facebook.com/prisd88

I just did...:) please add me... thanks!!!

can you add me too, I just friend requested you :)

Anyone that has requested to friend me on FB I have accepted and added you the group =)

Hi! I'd like to be added to the secret group too please! Building my business after my wedding and I think this will really help. :chef:
http://www.facebook.com/rumbasita

Last edited:
I messaged you & friend requested you. Thank you for doing this!

prissylovescooking said:
If anyone needs to be added to the group, please friend me and I can add you =) Just please let me know you are from PC so I know to add you to the group.

I sent you a request on facebook to be added to the Group. Thanks

prissylovescooking said:

I sent you a request on facebook to be added to the Group. Thanks

Is there any way to post the notes, or maybe give the most important tips? Thanks

If anyone finds the illusive notes please start a new thread with them. It will get lost with all these requests to be added to the FB group.

I will start a new one sometime today and post the flyer.

I would love to be added to this group as well. I already have 3 hosts that want to do the Facebook shows but I'm not sure how to do them & I need help! I'm so so grateful to have found this site....it has already helped me soooo much.

I joined PC on Aug. 31, 2012 because there isn't a consultant in my area & I've been so blessed with alot of business but....I've worked very hard at it because I live in a small town & people don't place big orders. I did reach my 30-day goal but worked hard to get there.

Angel
Monroe City, MO

prissylovescooking said:

Can You add me Please? My name is Barbara Larrabee;)

Please add me also. I can't find it and have watched both videos.

I've added everyone who has added me as a friend on fb. =)

I would love to be added as well. My name on facebook is Kathryn Pettitt (Yovdoshuk)

Would one of you mind adding me as well? My FB name is Michelle White Granich.

Thanks so much!

Don't know if this helps but it gives instructions on how to do Facebook shows:
http://new.pamperedchef.com/iceberg/media/pdf/private/p4166-092012us-facebookquickguide.pdf[/URL]

Priscilla, I sent you a friend request on FB. Thank you for being so willing to help!

Please add me to the fb group. I just friended you prissylovescookiing. Thank you. I am a consultant since March 2012 and need to jumpstart something.
Thanks.

Julee

Prissy I just friended you on fb. If you could add me to the fb group I would greatly appreciate it. Im a consultant since March 2012 and need some help with FB shows. Not having much luck. :( Thanks.

sorry didnt think the first one posted!!! Ooops

<h2>1. How can I access the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose has for Facebook?</h2><p>To access the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose is talking about, you can try reaching out to her directly through her website or Facebook page. You can also ask other Pampered Chef consultants if they have a copy or if they know where to find it.</p><h2>2. Are there any videos available on how to do Facebook shows?</h2><p>Yes, there are two videos available on how to do Facebook shows featuring Desiree Rose from Pampered Chef. You can find them on YouTube by searching for "Sizzle 2012 - Desiree Rose - Facebook #1" and "Sizzle 2012 - Desiree Rose - Facebook #2".</p><h2>3. Where can I find Desiree Rose's website or Facebook page?</h2><p>Desiree Rose's website and Facebook page may not be publicly available. It is best to try reaching out to her directly or through other Pampered Chef consultants to see if they can provide the information.</p><h2>4. How can I get in touch with Desiree Rose?</h2><p>You can try reaching out to Desiree Rose through her website or Facebook page. If those are not available, you can also try contacting Pampered Chef directly to see if they can connect you with her.</p><h2>5. Is the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose has for Facebook only available to Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>It is possible that the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose has for Facebook is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can try reaching out to her or other consultants to see if they are willing to share it with you.</p>

1. How can I access the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose has for Facebook?

To access the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose is talking about, you can try reaching out to her directly through her website or Facebook page. You can also ask other Pampered Chef consultants if they have a copy or if they know where to find it.

2. Are there any videos available on how to do Facebook shows?

Yes, there are two videos available on how to do Facebook shows featuring Desiree Rose from Pampered Chef. You can find them on YouTube by searching for "Sizzle 2012 - Desiree Rose - Facebook #1" and "Sizzle 2012 - Desiree Rose - Facebook #2".

3. Where can I find Desiree Rose's website or Facebook page?

Desiree Rose's website and Facebook page may not be publicly available. It is best to try reaching out to her directly or through other Pampered Chef consultants to see if they can provide the information.

4. How can I get in touch with Desiree Rose?

You can try reaching out to Desiree Rose through her website or Facebook page. If those are not available, you can also try contacting Pampered Chef directly to see if they can connect you with her.

5. Is the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose has for Facebook only available to Pampered Chef consultants?

It is possible that the Cheat Sheet Desiree Rose has for Facebook is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can try reaching out to her or other consultants to see if they are willing to share it with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • smooz