• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Your Avator for Paige: Tips and Tricks

In summary, Janet helped Paige change her avatar by providing the instructions and all who responded quickly were able to change theirs.
jrstephens
How are you all chaning yours to say something for Paige. I cannot get mine to do that? Help please!

Janet helped me out!!!

These are Janet's instructions! Thank you Janet!

You have to right-click on one from someone, save the picture. Then go into the picture on your computer and resave it as a .jpg (from Paint) because it default saves it as a .gif.

Then once saved as a .jpg, go to change your avatar, browse to the file and there you go.

I hope you got it now!

Jennifer - PM me your e-mail and I'll send you the .jpg files.

Well, unless you can't get those instructions to work. ;)

You can copy one that you like and then paste it onto your files on your computer and change it from a "gif" file to a "jpg" file. Then go to your user CP and edit avatar then browse and find it.

Did my Avatar change?

Thanks for the email Janet and to all that responsed to me so quick!!

Got it to work!! I am constantly praying - I just cannot believe this has happened to someone I know!

YAY!!! It did!!!

Can someone please email me a jpg attachment as I can't get mine to change... thanks... [email protected]

Alison, I tried to email you, but you've requested not to receive emails from this site. If you want, you can email me first. [email protected]

Thanks Danielle... I'll have to check into that email thing... hmmm...

Hold on - sending e-mails in a sec...my satellite had been down.

Alison/Heather -

You've got mail!

Thanks Janet and Danielle! It worked!

Thank you soo much Janet and Danielle, I will try it later, gotta go to a bbq!

Janet--I think great minds think alike!

Related to Changing Your Avator for Paige: Tips and Tricks

What is "Avator Change for Paige"?

"Avator Change for Paige" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for grating, slicing, and shredding a variety of ingredients such as cheese, vegetables, and fruits.

How do I change the avator blades?

To change the avator blades, first make sure the tool is unplugged and the blades are not in use. Then, press and hold the release button on the side of the tool and gently pull out the current blade. To insert a new blade, align it with the grooves on the tool and push it in until it clicks into place.

What types of blades are included with "Avator Change for Paige"?

The "Avator Change for Paige" comes with three interchangeable blades: a grater blade, a slicer blade, and a shredder blade. Each blade is made of high-quality stainless steel and is designed to effortlessly cut through various ingredients.

How do I clean "Avator Change for Paige"?

Cleaning "Avator Change for Paige" is easy and convenient. Simply disassemble the tool and wash the blades, food pusher, and container in warm soapy water. Wipe the main body of the tool with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly before reassembling.

Is "Avator Change for Paige" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of "Avator Change for Paige" are dishwasher safe, making it even more convenient to clean and maintain. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability of the blades.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy