• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Tax on pp3: Need Help!

In summary, to change the tax on pp3, log in to your account, go to the "Settings" page, click on "Tax" in the menu, edit the tax rate or tax type, and save your changes. You can also change the tax rate for specific products by going to the product's page and clicking on "Edit". The tax rate to use depends on your location and the location of your customers, so it is important to research and understand tax laws and consult with a professional if needed. Having accurate tax information on pp3 helps ensure compliance and avoid legal or financial issues. If you need further assistance, you can contact pp3's customer support team for help.
jenpartain
Silver Member
Hi, how do you change tax on PP3? I couldn't find anywhere! Please help!

Thank you all!

When you put the Host's address including the zip code, it sets the tax information.

HTH, Jane

Found it! Thank you so much, Jane!

You're Welcome!!!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. To change the tax on PP3, you will need to go to the "Settings" tab in your back office and then click on "Tax Settings." From there, you can edit and adjust the tax rate as needed. Let me know if you have any further questions or need further assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Changing Tax on pp3: Need Help!

1) How do I change the tax on pp3?

To change the tax on pp3, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your account on pp3.

2. Go to the "Settings" page.

3. Click on "Tax" in the menu.

4. Edit the tax rate or tax type as desired.

5. Save your changes.

2) Can I change the tax rate for specific products?

Yes, you can change the tax rate for specific products on pp3. Simply go to the product's page and click on "Edit". From there, you can change the tax rate for that specific product.

3) How do I know what tax rate to use?

The tax rate you should use depends on your location and the location of your customers. It is important to research and understand the tax laws in your area. You may also consult with a tax professional for assistance.

4) Why is it important to have accurate tax information on pp3?

Having accurate tax information on pp3 ensures that you are compliant with tax laws and regulations. It also helps you accurately calculate and collect taxes from your customers, avoiding any potential legal or financial issues.

5) What if I need further help with changing tax on pp3?

If you need further help with changing tax on pp3, you can contact pp3's customer support team for assistance. They will be able to guide you through the process and address any additional questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RCKmom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
RCKmom
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • E R