• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director When Can We Order New Spring Paperwork?

In summary, the changeover kit came, the Jan incentive products didn't ship yet, and there was no mention of the mini catalog inserts.
DebPC
Staff member
My pp3 hasn't updated yet and I can't find a date anywhere- plus I haven't gotten my changeover box yet.
Thanks!

My changeover box came today!It's in P3 now, just do an update & you should be able to see the options.

Lucky you!!! Hope all of ours arrives shortly!:party:

One of the Japan girls got her "holding 2 shows" box which included her changeover kit yesterday! I was shocked. Both of mine came today. Nothing EVER gets to Japan first. I'm wondering if they actually mailed them first, then started with the rest of the consultants.

Didn't get my change over kit, but did get my Jan incentive products and December products. And I received my spring paper supply order with catalogs and mini catalogs.

Then I see these little stickers and a piece of paper that says:

Page 12 Korean BBQ Sauce contains soy and wheat and this was omitted from the description.

Page 35 Manual Food Processor Set includes the recipe card collection shown verus the set description of cookbook.

Page 48 the "w favorite" oval should be "host favorite". Each catalog packet will include a sheet of stickers for you to use on page 48.

There was no mention about the mini catalog inserts.....
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/theogrit/Large%20Smilies/1lg029why.gif

more stickers :(

baychef said:
Didn't get my change over kit, but did get my Jan incentive products and December products. And I received my spring paper supply order with catalogs and mini catalogs.

Then I see these little stickers and a piece of paper that says:

Page 12 Korean BBQ Sauce contains soy and wheat and this was omitted from the description.

Page 35 Manual Food Processor Set includes the recipe card collection shown verus the set description of cookbook.

Page 48 the "w favorite" oval should be "host favorite". Each catalog packet will include a sheet of stickers for you to use on page 48.

There was no mention about the mini catalog inserts.....
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/theogrit/Large%20Smilies/1lg029why.gif

more stickers :(

Weird. The Jan incentive products aren't supposed to ship until next week. I wonder how they got that mixed up for you. I'd call to make sure they send out your director package!

I'm not sure I will bother with those stickers. I bet hardly anyone will notice and I might make it a game - find the typo in the catalog. Or if someone mentions it I might say you won the prize and give them a recipe or something. It's not like I'd have to honor a price or it was giving wrong product info...

It was the director package. The frosted glasses are going to be shipped at a later date.

I have customers with gluten free issues in their families so that one will go in the book.

baychef said:
It was the director package. The frosted glasses are going to be shipped at a later date.

I have customers with gluten free issues in their families so that one will go in the book.

Yet, they didn't give us stickers for the Seasoning issue.

I'm not messing with the favorite stickers. I have better things to do with my time. Love your idea Beth to use it as a came or give a prize if someone points it out.

I received my Spring paperwork today cuz I placed a preorder. :)Can someone tell me about the mini catalog insert? I missed Spring Launch because of the flu, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

People complained that not all the new products were in the minis so HO decided to make an insert for them and said they'd mail them to us and then send them along with other minis that we order thoughtful the season. The original idea was to highlight some things now and others with the summer mini.

Thanks Beth!

1. When will new spring paperwork be available for ordering?

The new spring paperwork will be available for ordering starting on March 1st.

2. Can we order new spring paperwork before March 1st?

No, unfortunately the new spring paperwork will not be available for ordering before March 1st.

3. Is there a deadline for ordering the new spring paperwork?

Yes, the deadline for ordering the new spring paperwork is April 15th.

4. Will there be any new forms or updates to existing forms for spring?

Yes, there will be some new forms and updates to existing forms for spring. They will be listed on the order form.

5. How do we place an order for the new spring paperwork?

You can place an order for the new spring paperwork by filling out the order form and submitting it to our office. The form can be found on our website or you can request a physical copy by contacting us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • Sheila