• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changeover Kits: What Do We Get and How Much Do They Cost?

In summary, the changeover kits will be delivered by 7/26, directors and above by 7/24, and consultants will receive them by 7/26. They will start shipping out for people on Monday or Tuesday the 21st or 22nd. Upper level directors receive them first, then directors, then consultants. The only benefit to waiting until Wave 3 is that the products and paperwork come "sooner."
jesusluvsu2005
What do we receive in these and how much do they cost? When do we get them? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

This is on page 16th of the July Consultant news. For consultants they will be delivered by 7/26, directors and above by 7/24.
Usually they charge us $6. I don't know if this has changed.

you can also check online to see if you change over kit has shipped, mine hasn't shipped LOL I just checked. I'm a consultant...

allisonserna said:
you can also check online to see if you change over kit has shipped, mine hasn't shipped LOL I just checked. I'm a consultant...

None of them will start shipping until the last wave of conference is over. The Wave 3 consultants who have to WAIT (not very patiently in my case) :( have to be done with conference before anything is revealed. My guess is they'll start shipping out for people on Monday or Tuesday the 21st or 22nd. Upper level directors receive them first, then directors, then consultants. Same with products that were earned during the SAT.

I guess the ONE benefit :grumpy: to having to wait until Wave 3 is the products and paperwork come "sooner."

uh i knew they wouldn't have shipped this soon, but i went online to see if i remember how to check and then it showed what has shipped and what hasn't,

it was a joke

I've been a consultant for almost 3 years, I know how it all works. it's the first person below that didn't know when the C/O kits comes.

I got your joke, allison....the LOL was a give away.

They don't cost anything but $6 shipping. One of my recruits didn't understand that. Also the insurance dedcution every month.

Amanda, the changeover kits have new paperwork, basically. Catalogs and the DVD with cooking examples, new postcard invitations & recipe card samples, but what I like best is the new Season's Best and all the recipes!!!

The packages are heavier so it is $6 shipping instead of the normal $4 for a supply order.

Thanks guys! How many catalogs do you normally get? Is it 25? That's pretty generous to only charge us shipping. Cool! Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

yes you get 1 25 pack of catalogs.

And they automatically charge us or is this something we have to request. I started right at the beginning of the Spring paperwork so this is my first time with this. Thanks!

they charge you automatically

Cool info! I didn't know all that.

Thanks!
J.

They're sent to active consultants, or at least to those who were active at the beginning of June. So if you have someone on your team who's been inactive for a couple of months, they won't get the changeover box until they reactivate.

I think the DVD only comes to directors and above in the changeover kit - for future directors and consultants, it gets shipped along with your first supply order. Correct me if Im wrong.

and Amanda - you are right - this is a VERY good deal. I dont know of any other direct sales company that sends you the new seasons catalogs for free. PC is awesome!

allisonserna said:
uh i knew they wouldn't have shipped this soon, but i went online to see if i remember how to check and then it showed what has shipped and what hasn't,

it was a joke

I've been a consultant for almost 3 years, I know how it all works. it's the first person below that didn't know when the C/O kits comes.

Sorry, I missed the "LOL" :grumpy: Guess I was reading too fast and just trying to help.

I love the changeover kits!! I think it is so awesome that PC even does them at all, and to only charge us $6 is even better.
I have another DS biz that I have for the discount (not a PC competitor) and if I even want to see a catalog, I have to buy a minimum of 25 and they end up costing me over $30 for the 25 catalogs b/c of the shipping charges.

I SO LOVE PC!!!!

Related to Changeover Kits: What Do We Get and How Much Do They Cost?

1. What is a Changeover Kit?

A Changeover Kit is a set of products that allows you to easily convert your existing Pampered Chef kitchen tools into updated versions. This includes new blades, handles, and other essential parts to keep your tools up-to-date and functioning at their best.

2. How do I know if I need a Changeover Kit?

If you have older versions of Pampered Chef kitchen tools, they may not work as efficiently as newer models. If you notice your tools are not performing as well as they used to, it may be time to consider a Changeover Kit.

3. Can I use a Changeover Kit on any Pampered Chef tool?

No, Changeover Kits are specifically designed for certain Pampered Chef tools. They are not interchangeable between different products. Be sure to check the compatibility of your tool with the Changeover Kit before purchasing.

4. How often should I replace my Changeover Kit?

It is recommended to replace your Changeover Kit every 1-2 years, or whenever you notice a decrease in performance of your tools. This will ensure that your tools are always working at their best and make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

5. Are Changeover Kits covered under warranty?

Yes, our Changeover Kits are covered under our standard warranty. If you experience any issues with the products in your kit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
elizabethfox