• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will My New Order from Pampered Chef Arrive?

In summary, Harriet figured out that the kits are coming tomorrow and that the trifle bowl only weighs 10 pounds.
pamperedharriet said:
No, just the trifle unfortunately. :( At least I am not alone with the waiting for the trifle. Thanks. Those catalogs do weigh quite a bit!

I just want to ease my mind. I was hoping I would get it by the weekend to use it but I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait a bit longer.

We are in the EXACT same boat!! And the pain about getting my changeover tomorrow is that I won't be home until Sunday night....yuck!

pamperedharriet said:
No, just the trifle unfortunately. :( At least I am not alone with the waiting for the trifle. Thanks. Those catalogs do weigh quite a bit!

I just want to ease my mind. I was hoping I would get it by the weekend to use it but I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait a bit longer.

Maybe they are sending out the sell a thon first, then who ever submitted 2 shows in Dec for the Trifle bowl.

Did you check on CC under product adjustments?

Hey Tracy, yes Vicki Hand is my director. Nice you meet you!!!

Nicki... yes, I am the Amy you are thinking of (ha ha)... missed you at the meeting a couple of weeks ago!! Are you going on Feb. 3??

I probably am not going. I have a show in Eaton the night before (almost 2 hours from my house) and then I am spending the night at my sisters and we are doing the family thing. Are you going?? If so, you will have to let me know everything that happens.

letscook04 said:
Maybe they are sending out the sell a thon first, then who ever submitted 2 shows in Dec for the Trifle bowl.

Did you check on CC under product adjustments?

Yes, it just shows my changeover kit.:( You are probably right in your thinking, Colleen.

Yes, I'm going... seems like it will be really good. Plus, I get away to Columbus for the day!!!:p

pamperedharriet said:
Yes, it just shows my changeover kit.:( You are probably right in your thinking, Colleen.

I am right there with you Harriet! lol Sucks.

SillyChef said:
I am right there with you Harriet! lol Sucks.

Thanks, Margie! When I get word on when it ships I will definately post it!

Just got this email.....
pamperedharriet said:
That is strange that you got a DVD on one thing and a Video on Spring in to Success. I thought last season it was a DVD on the new products and recipes.

I had posted earlier that I received a VHS instead of a DVD, and then just received this email from HO:

Dear Consultant,

You'll soon be receiving your supply order, which will include your free copy of the Spring into Success video.

Unfortunately, we inadvertently sent you a VHS version. Since we realize that many people prefer DVD format, please be assured that we will be sending you a DVD version shortly. Of course, in the meantime, you may keep the Spring into Success VHS with our compliments.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

The Pampered Chef

pamperedharriet said:

Sorry Harriet! I was looking at my paperwork to see if they mention anything about when they are shipping out the Trifle bowl. Nothing!:(

ChefBeckyD said:
I had posted earlier that I received a VHS instead of a DVD, and then just received this email from HO:

Dear Consultant,

You'll soon be receiving your supply order, which will include your free copy of the Spring into Success video.

Unfortunately, we inadvertently sent you a VHS version. Since we realize that many people prefer DVD format, please be assured that we will be sending you a DVD version shortly. Of course, in the meantime, you may keep the Spring into Success VHS with our compliments.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

The Pampered Chef

That's great, Becky! Thanks for passing this on! In the meantime maybe when your son is sleeping you can watch the video!;)

letscook04 said:
Sorry Harriet! I was looking at my paperwork to see if they mention anything about when they are shipping out the Trifle bowl. Nothing!:(

Oh, well, Colleen, thanks for trying! I still get something tomorrow--the changeover kit!

YEAHHHHH I just tracked my change over box and it is out for delivery today. I can't wait to get it.

Nicki - It is very nice to meet you too.

Tracy

tlmcunning said:
YEAHHHHH I just tracked my change over box and it is out for delivery today. I can't wait to get it.

Nicki - It is very nice to meet you too.

Tracy

Guess we won't be seeing many posts from you today, huh? LOL

Are the consultants getting the Pampered Partner/PP Plus CD with their changeover kits? Directors got it in their kits, but I want to talk to my TEAM about the PP Plus before they install it!

Thanks!

I just got my kit today. Boy he came early and just left it on the edge of my deck, didn't knock or anything. (I miss my UPS man!) To answer your question Janice, yes, I did get my PPplus CD with my kit.

Just got mine & my cookware bags.....cyas later!!!!!:D :D :D

mom2leelee said:
I just got my kit today. Boy he came early and just left it on the edge of my deck, didn't knock or anything. (I miss my UPS man!)

To answer your question Janice, yes, I did get my PPplus CD with my kit.

Thank you!

I just checked CC and found out that they sent out another package yesterday (both show changeover kit? one 10 lbs--coming today and the other 7 lbs--coming Wednesday) So I guess my changeover box will be here today and the trifle on Wednesday. I can't figure out why they both show on CC as changeover kit.

pamperedharriet said:
I just checked CC and found out that they sent out another package yesterday (both show changeover kit? one 10 lbs--coming today and the other 7 lbs--coming Wednesday) So I guess my changeover box will be here today and the trifle on Wednesday. I can't figure out why they both show on CC as changeover kit.

We are in the exact same boat! My TB will be here on Wed too :) ...and what I figured out with CC and both are showing changeover kit....for some reason the products aren't refreshing when you choose a dif show.. so if you log back in to CC, go through the process again, and click first on your "non-changeover kit" one, it will show trifle bowl...but if you go back and click on the changeover, it will show the trifle still....weird1

Oh, good you are here Jennifer! I know you and I were waiting for the same information. I will try it again. Now if only FEDEX will come by soon so I have something to open! I have come to accept that my trifle will be late for my birthday!

Oh and my changeover is out on the truck for delivery today, but I won't be home until tomorrow..so I just called the 800 number and they were very nice and they are going to contact the driver and ask him to put it in my shed...we'll see if it worked when I get home tomorrow! So far, very nice customer service though :)

I can't even get it to update to trifle. Oh well, at least I know it is coming!

My changeover box came a half hour ago. I met my FedEx guy, gave him my card and a package of Twix it clips. He said my wife will love this! We had a nice chat and I told him I'll see him on Wednesday when he delivers my trifle bowl. Maybe he'll bring me an order or his wife will contact me via my website! Can only hope!

My changeover kit shows that it is on the truck - out for delivery today too! I can't wait! I'm liking Saturday home deliveries!!!!!! Wahooooo, when I get it, I'll be digging in!:D

pamperedharriet said:

I am glad for you Harriet! You're going to love the Trifle bowl. I sure do!!:)

I just got my change over box, the fed ex guy was really nice!!! Whoo hoo can't for DS to go to sleep, so I can play!!

I'm going through the change over box as we write! I'm also waiting for my January host to let me know when she is coming over to close her show! Talk about multi-tasking.

I got my changeover box today too! The odd thing is, I got a single Spanish catalog. Did anyone else?

I WANT MINE!!!! Going crazy here! I so lack patience! I want everything, like, YESTERDAY!!!! Geez, now I can see where my daughter gets her got to have it her way, NOW!, attitude! She's so much like me, it's scary!:eek:

We all did. This is so you have one in case you have an opportunity to get into the Spanish market and maybe recruit--. This way you can show them that Pampered Chef is ready to meet their needs. If you need more you can order them on our Supply order form.

supergirljennie said:
I got my changeover box today too! The odd thing is, I got a single Spanish catalog. Did anyone else?

SO did I!
].

I just got my box! I open it it's for fall 2006?????????//
what's up with that? I call HO it's close :(

supergirljennie said:

I did too!! I got nervous thinking that all of my catalogs were Spanish! lol

dherrera said:

That's strange???

I got mine today!! Yea!!!

pamperedharriet said:
We all did. This is so you have one in case you have an opportunity to get into the Spanish market and maybe recruit--. This way you can show them that Pampered Chef is ready to meet their needs. If you need more you can order them on our Supply order form.

I think it's terrific. I just wasn't expecting it. :)

dherrera said:

That is very strange! I am sorry you didn't get the new one. I don't think HO is open today. I guess you'll have to complain to them on Monday. I wouldn't send them an e-mail, I'd call first thing on Monday. If you're short of catalogs for the remaining season maybe they will let you keep the wrong box.

I call today and the office is close :( I was so happy to get my bow! and to see this? well I have to wait till monday.. but thanks for your help.
Darlene from Ca,

I mean box soory about that..

I got my changeover kit! yahoo!
I'm sorry dherrera!:eek: That would make me soooooo mad:mad: !

I wanted to say that I absoluety love the new season's best recipe book!! In my opinion it is one of the best ones we've had in some time! I did not like the fall one very much, but this one's pretty cool! I will try most of the new recipes and I think it is very pretty too!
Oh, I'm so excited for this season!!:D

Let's not get Darlene more upset than she is about our excitement of getting our changeover boxes. I still can't believe that she got the wrong box!

Darlene - Sorry that you did not get the right box.

I got my box about 12:30 this afternoon, and kind of thumbed thru it while DH and I were watching a movie. After the movie I got to really look at everything. I am not sure how I feel about the look of the write in receipts. Other than that everything looks great. I also read the guide from cover to cover. I like the way everything was laid out and it will be easy for new consultants to read and understand.

Tracy

Changeover box arrived!Got mine today too. Spanish catalog also. Lots of new changes in the paperwork. Not sure I care for the flow of the order forms either. Guess we will have to get use to it.

For those who already got the new binders, has that been updated too or is it still the same tan ones as before?

I have seen the new binders and they are white like the new consultant paperwork kit with pics on it.

I was excited to see my change over kit sitting by my front door when i got home today. They even put it in a plastic bag because it was rainging. I am sending to spanish catalog to school with my daughter on monday so that she can show her spanish teacher. I can't wait to have my first party on Feb 8. I am so excited to start earning some free products.

pcbylw2005 said:
I was excited to see my change over kit sitting by my front door when i got home today. They even put it in a plastic bag because it was rainging. I am sending to spanish catalog to school with my daughter on monday so that she can show her spanish teacher. I can't wait to have my first party on Feb 8. I am so excited to start earning some free products.

Very cool!

New bindersI like that new look! Very fresh and appealing! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views