• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Challenge Anyone?? Booking Blitz

In summary, the expert summarized that they have booked six shows for the upcoming month of June. They also mentioned that they have plans to book more shows in the upcoming months. Additionally, the expert mentioned that they are looking to book shows during their "bedrest" time and/or maternity leave. Lastly, the expert mentioned that they are losing August somewhere.
Kathytnt
I have to admit to a competetive streak. I just booked my first show for August! WOHOO!

Who is with me to fill our summer calendars! I want lots of Fall/Winter goodies flowing into my house

So far I have 2 show - One cooking and one catty for June and one for July

Who is with me?

How many shows can we book to make a memorable Memorial day and beyond??

Last edited:
Do the ones already on the books count? If so, I'm in!June - 7 cooking shows so far
July - 2 cooking shows so far
August - 1 cooking show so far.

Well that is great but the goal is to add some - Everyone is going to have different goals because they have different amounts of time available

Let's get those shows added I would like second level for June sellathon but I do have a family reunion in the later part of the month and I do need to get together with my Dad for his birthday and Father's Day

My Hosp Director just sent me the info again on 24 bookings in 24hrs and was thinking I really need to try it. My calendar is looking dismal!

Do you have a copy you or someone have a copy you can post?? 24 would way over fill my schedule but I want more than I have now. I will be back in a little while - Heading to the post office

it should be on here from last fall. Alot of people were doing it.

Oh here I found it

Attachments

• 24 BOOKINGS IN 24 HOURS.doc
    33 KB · Views: 507
What a great idea!!! I think I might do this during my "bedrest" time and/or maternity leave. That way I can still be working my business even though I can't actually do some shows. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Dang it - I made plans for my hubby to record AI tonight so we could watch tonight's episode tomorrow before the finale. Then he brings a movie home that we are only borrowing for one night and seemed all disappointed. Did he not understand that I was making calls tonigh and that is why I was mondify our schedule.

Then he gets that disspointed look on his face I have to work Thursday night and Friday never seems like a good night to call then it's the holiday weekend and I have to work Sunday evening Don't know my schedule after that

Feeling frustrated

I am about to make some calls, though it is still a little early in the day. I have 4 shows booked for June (I think though 2 will flake out so I have to call those hosts today) and I have one tentative one in late June. I would love to get close to two shows a week... I'll be making calls!

I challenged my self with phone calling to book shows... I made 9 calls. Results??? 4 definite books, 1 maybe that I will call back tomorrow once she talks with her co-workers, 2 not yets but soon, 1 no- response, and 1 flat out absolutely NO. Not bad! At this point I have 5 in June, 3 in July, and 3 in September. I seem to be losing August somewhere! lol! Also while I am away to conference in July I am doing a mystery host catalog show... at least 10 hosts to sell at least $100.00 in merchandise to participate. Each participant will be put in a drawing to win host benefits! I am so excited today!!!! :)

I am off tomorrow so I am totally up for this! I shall start calling tonight!

All I am getting is Voice mail and answering machines - The one live person I have gotten wants to wait until after the summer so I promised I would call around August. You think it is a bad night to start this with the Dancing with the Stars finale and the AI finals on tonight???

I made calls for awhile this evening (early eve)--touched base with several hosts and shored up one show in June that I thought might flake, moved a May cat show to June (fine by me b/c of the incentive), booked two new shows and one new catalog show. So now I have 6 shows (1 I think will flake), 2 catalog shows for June. I did reach a lot of machines but had decent success with the real people I spoke to (I spoke to 5 potential people, only one was a No--check back in a month, 3 booked, 1 will book for Sept and is going to call a friend to try and get me a booking June 12. Soooooooooo, I feel much better about things, the key is really to reaching people in person, which unfortunatley is not always easy but I guess persistence is the key! I will probably make more calls either tomorrow or Thurs. Good luck everyone!

Made 6 contacts tonight. 2 people I need to call back for possible bookings, otherwise nothing.

Ann R.

Let's keep it going!

I am going to have to push it back until tomorrow. tonight no good for me :(

Good night on the phones!!! Made 8 calls plus one regarding her show this coming Saturday. Booked 2 kitchen(one with co-host MIL and DIL), 2 catalog, 3 msg. Not bad for an hour or so. All want the June special so that is fine with me!!!! Thanks for the push everybody!!! I will make more calls tomorrow night, but I'm saving the 24hour one for maternity leave:)

I have booked 1 show! hopefully more to come!

*with the 24 bookings in 24 hours. I havent' heard of anyone I know getting 24. I got 6 with mine and only 3 had their shows so needliest to say they are out of the drawing! someone in my cluster had 10 I think not sure though. but it is a great idea to get bookings! maybe I can try that again with all those people I need to call!

I emailed 127 people and have called over 50 at this point....

1 booking...............................

20 no's
2 maybes
and a billion answering machines!

im done....

american idol is almost on anyway

Does e-mailing garner many booking? What are you e-mailing to people?? Just curious

Let's keep booking our summer schedules until May 31st. YOU CAN DO IT!!

I'll be doing some phone work this afternoon when Jenna takes her nap. I have a few on the hook...so hopefully I can get those scheduled!!!!

GO TEAM BLITZ!!!! The goal is to fill your schedule as full as you want it to help fulfill you sell-athon goals and lead you into a great fall schedule.

What are your Sellathon goals??

I have started making Friday night (5:30-6:15ish) to Host coach and I have never had such luck gettilg ahold of people, very interesting!!!

I don't even try on Friday - Of course my job controls what nights I get to call. What nights seem to be the best night for calling???

I am in! I have a banquet room reserved for a mult-host show for June 9th and only 2 hosts. Makes for a very expensive party. My goal is to have 8 hosts there! However I am running out of leads! My business takes me to 3 metro areas that are in seperate directions. Everyone wants them, but in their area and not enough in just one for june. Any suggestions? Maybe ask for referrals? What should I give someone if they refer someone that does book a show?

bump GO TEAM BLITZ

Bump again.
this is a great idea!quote: Someone asked how I would deal with the $100 in product. This is what I plan to do. At the end of the booking spree. Pick a name. That host will get to buy another $100 in product at her show. So, I'll buy it with her discount. The host will be revealed to everyone in December on my web site. If someone asks me when I'm drawing, I will say the host will be revealed in December. This way I won't have someone dropping out because they did not win. Okay, if I am doing this for summer, are you saying that the winner of the drawing gets her product purchased at the last show, end of summer where someone else might be host?

Cookin'Janet said:
Good night on the phones!!! Made 8 calls plus one regarding her show this coming Saturday. Booked 2 kitchen(one with co-host MIL and DIL), 2 catalog, 3 msg. Not bad for an hour or so. All want the June special so that is fine with me!!!! Thanks for the push everybody!!! I will make more calls tomorrow night, but I'm saving the 24hour one for maternity leave:)
Janet,
On the night you made 8 calls around May 22: May I ask who you called? Were they friends, customers, past hosts?

chefanne said:
Bump again.
this is a great idea!

quote: Someone asked how I would deal with the $100 in product. This is what I plan to do. At the end of the booking spree. Pick a name. That host will get to buy another $100 in product at her show. So, I'll buy it with her discount. The host will be revealed to everyone in December on my web site. If someone asks me when I'm drawing, I will say the host will be revealed in December. This way I won't have someone dropping out because they did not win.

Okay, if I am doing this for summer, are you saying that the winner of the drawing gets her product purchased at the last show, end of summer where someone else might be host?

Anne, that wasn't my post originally, but if it were me here's what I would do: once you have all the bookings, draw your name, and then award the extra $100 secretly to the host at the close of her show--enter it as part of her products and at most it is going to cost you around $60 out of pocket (it will be purchased with her host discount, plus take out your commission). Just ask her to share the secret until the end of your booking phase when you can announce your winner in your newsletter. If your original winner flakes out on you and doesn't hold her show, you could always draw a new winner and then figure out how to award the product if that person's show is already closed. Stress with your hosts that if they don't hold their show, they will forfeit the prize if they've won. Conversely, I guess you wouldn't technically have to re-award the prize if someone forfeited it, but I think I would anyway in the spirit of things.

So happy! I now have 8 bookings for July! I only have 1 possible opening for July left! Still only have 3 bookings for August.....but I'm feeling so good about July right now!

To be honest - I just haven't had the time or inclination to do calls for bookings - I'm lazy, and would much rather book them at shows! Soooo, ALL of my shows for June have featured the Salad Chopper and Salad Spinner, and I let everyone try them - and thats how I've gotten all of my bookings!
My shows have been very simple - I do Salsa and Guacamole with chips. I pass around the bowl with salsa ingredients and let everyone try the chopper, and then show them how to work with avocados and use the mix n masher to make guac. THEN, I pull out the Salad Spinner filled w/ strawberries, and show them how the spinner works......and serve the strawberries w/ Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue & baked cinnamon chips(made before the show) in the Rectangle Chillzanne. I serve the chips in the Large Round Dots Bowl w/ 2 small dots bowls on either side w/ the salsa & guac. It's a very pretty set up, and a quick demo..........and EVERY show I've had in June has been over $500, with bookings at every show! Last night at my show, with 7 guests, sales are @ $520......I sold 5 salad choppers, 2 Spinners (at full price!), and 2 Deep covered Bakers (I talk about the chicken and pork in the DCB, and offer the recipes if they buy it!) and got another booking for July. I'm excited, because this is shaping up to be the best July I've ever had w/ PC! I am thankful every day for the host bonus we have for July - I think it's the reason my July is looking so good!

I have 4 for July!! That is better than the 1 I had!! I got one more show for June too! So I now have 7 for June!! Please I hope I get level 2!!!:D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • Kitchen2u