• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating $1000 Milestone with My Recruit!

In summary, the "Celebrating $1000 Milestone with My Recruit!" event is a special celebration to recognize and honor representatives who have reached $1000 in sales with their recruit. All representatives who have achieved this milestone are eligible to participate, and can register by filling out a form provided by their team leader or company. The event will include a ceremony or party to recognize the achievement, and may also offer prizes or rewards. Guests are welcome to attend, but there may be limitations on the number allowed.
PamperChefCarol
My second recruit is getting ready to submit her first show.... $1000!!!!!

She is so excited and I am very happy for her.

Just wanted to share.

That is exciting news!! Great job for her and you..:):)

You go girl!Congrats Carol!

See you at Maureen's on the 18th!

WOW! What a way for her to start off!

:thumbup: That is awesome!

Woo-hoo! Way to train your recruit! :D

Woo Hoo! What a great first show. You'll be a FD soon!

Actually, they don't have to qualify for you to be an FD, just be active. So as soon as you submit an agreement for your second recruit (assuming your first one is still active), you're an FD.

Congratulations! Isn't it great to see others be successful too?!?!

Related to Celebrating $1000 Milestone with My Recruit!

What is the "Celebrating $1000 Milestone with My Recruit!" event?

The "Celebrating $1000 Milestone with My Recruit!" event is a special celebration to recognize and honor the achievement of reaching $1000 in sales with your recruit. It is a great way to acknowledge their hard work and dedication, and to motivate them to continue their success.

Who is eligible to participate in the "Celebrating $1000 Milestone with My Recruit!" event?

All representatives who have reached $1000 in sales with their recruit are eligible to participate in the event. This includes both new and existing representatives.

How do I register for the "Celebrating $1000 Milestone with My Recruit!" event?

To register for the event, simply fill out the registration form provided by your team leader or company. You will need to provide your name, representative ID, and the name of your recruit.

What can I expect from the "Celebrating $1000 Milestone with My Recruit!" event?

The event will consist of a special ceremony or recognition party, where you and your recruit will be honored for reaching the $1000 milestone. There may also be prizes, rewards, or other incentives for achieving this milestone.

Can I bring guests to the "Celebrating $1000 Milestone with My Recruit!" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring guests to the event to share in the celebration. However, please check with your team leader or company for any restrictions or limitations on the number of guests allowed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpartridge