• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate the Olympics with an Open House!

In summary, an Open House is an event where you showcase and sell Pampered Chef products. The best time to host an Open House is during the Olympic season, which typically falls during the summer and is a time of excitement and national pride. For an Olympic-themed Open House, it is recommended to feature products perfect for entertaining and celebrating, such as grill tools, serving platters, and drinkware. To make your Open House stand out during the Olympic season, you can incorporate fun and interactive games or challenges inspired by different Olympic events and offer special discounts or promotions for attendees wearing their favorite Olympic team's gear. You can also use Olympic-themed decorations and food to make your Open House more festive and memorable for guests.
redsoxgirl
My Open House is going to be during the Olympics and I was thinking it'd be fun to decorate, dress up, offer a gift, etc.

Any thoughts?

You can get cheap "medals" at party stores - we had an Olympics theme for my son's birthday party this year (it was at a gymnastics facility). If you're doing a mystery host show, I'd tape the prizes to the back of the medals and let them pick a medal to see what they win. You can also get R/W/B streamers and put them up, and make an olympics logo on poster board, hung over the table with products. Just some ideas.

I did an Olympic theme last time and let them choose from ring recipes. It was really fun.

That is SO cool! That's why I come here. To get creative ideas since I have a tough time being creative! THANK YOU CHEF SUCCESS!!! :D

I also think you could use any of the red, white, & blue or 4th of July recipes for a "GO USA" type theme.

I know that it's been a while since any suggestions were made made but if you are still looking for ideas...
I think that cakes made in the prep bowls could be made and iced to look like the rings in the Olympic symbol.

Related to Celebrate the Olympics with an Open House!

What is an Open House?

An Open House is an event where you open up your home or a designated space to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products. It is a great opportunity to introduce new products and connect with potential customers.

When is the best time to host an Open House?

The best time to host an Open House is during the Olympic season. This is a time of excitement and national pride, making it the perfect atmosphere to celebrate with an Open House. Additionally, the Olympic season typically falls during the summer, which is a great time for gatherings and events.

What types of products should I feature during an Olympic-themed Open House?

For an Olympic-themed Open House, we recommend featuring products that are perfect for entertaining and celebrating. This can include items like our grill tools, serving platters, and drinkware. You can also showcase products that are relevant to the host country of the Olympics, such as our Stone Wave Cooker for dishes inspired by Japan.

How can I make my Open House stand out during the Olympic season?

To make your Open House stand out during the Olympic season, you can incorporate fun and interactive games or challenges inspired by different Olympic events. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for customers who attend your Open House and wear their favorite Olympic team's gear.

Can I use Olympic-themed decorations and food at my Open House?

Yes, of course! Adding Olympic-themed decorations and food can make your Open House even more festive and memorable for your guests. You can find plenty of ideas and inspiration online, or you can get creative and come up with your own Olympic-inspired dishes and decorations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allergycooker
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jinkies
  • racaotto