• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Payment: How to Easily Pay for Orders with a Host's Credit Card

In summary, payments for catalog show orders can be made online through your consultant's website, or by contacting them directly. You can also make a payment over the phone or by mail using a credit card or check. Gift cards can also be used to pay for catalog show orders. Your consultant will provide you with a specific deadline for payment, and it is important to meet this deadline to ensure timely delivery of your order. Accepted forms of payment include credit cards, checks, and Pampered Chef gift cards. Partial payments are also accepted, but the full payment must be received before the order can be processed and shipped. Your consultant can provide more information on how to make partial payments.
turtle15
Can a host pay for the whole order for a catalog show on her credit card? What is the easiest way to do this?

I think she can; it's similar to all of her guests writing checks to her and she writes one check to you. Enter her credit card number and name on the payment page of P3 for each person's order. It should be fine as long as her credit limit on her card is high enough.

Is there any way to do it without entering her card all those times?

Not that I know of...

Have you tried leaving every guest's payment as $0 and putting the entire purchase price on her credit card on her host payment screen? What did P3 do? (Did it yellow caution or red flag it?)

HO has said that there has to be at least 2 payment types for a show. So even if P3 lets you put it in all under one card, it may be put on hold by HO. To be safe, see if you can get at least one other cc from a guest, or maybe give the host a gift and put some on your consultant card. I have had shows where it has all gone on my pc cc. So I know that works, some people gave me checks, other's cash, so I paid it all with my consultant card.

1. How do I make a payment for my catalog show order?

Payments for catalog show orders can be made online through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly. You can also make a payment by phone or mail using a credit card or check. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and instructions for making a payment.

2. Can I use a gift card to pay for my catalog show order?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef gift card to pay for your catalog show order. You can enter the gift card number during the online checkout process or provide it to your consultant for payment over the phone or in person.

3. Is there a deadline for making a payment for my catalog show order?

Your consultant will provide you with a specific deadline for making a payment for your catalog show order. It is important to make your payment by the given deadline to ensure timely delivery of your order. If you are unsure of the deadline, please contact your consultant for more information.

4. What forms of payment are accepted for catalog show orders?

We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover), checks, and Pampered Chef gift cards as forms of payment for catalog show orders. Your consultant will provide you with instructions on how to make a payment using any of these methods.

5. Can I make partial payments for my catalog show order?

Yes, you can make partial payments for your catalog show order. However, your order will not be processed or shipped until the full payment has been received. Your consultant can provide you with more information on how to make partial payments for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • erinpcmorgan