1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Catalog Show Payment

1. turtle15

turtle15 Member

Can a host pay for the whole order for a catalog show on her credit card? What is the easiest way to do this?

May 14, 2009
  2. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

I think she can; it's similar to all of her guests writing checks to her and she writes one check to you. Enter her credit card number and name on the payment page of P3 for each person's order. It should be fine as long as her credit limit on her card is high enough.

May 14, 2009
  3. turtle15

turtle15 Member

Is there any way to do it without entering her card all those times?

May 14, 2009
  4. TrishPCMommy

Not that I know of...

May 14, 2009
  5. TrishPCMommy

Have you tried leaving every guest's payment as $0 and putting the entire purchase price on her credit card on her host payment screen? What did P3 do? (Did it yellow caution or red flag it?)

May 14, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

HO has said that there has to be at least 2 payment types for a show. So even if P3 lets you put it in all under one card, it may be put on hold by HO. To be safe, see if you can get at least one other cc from a guest, or maybe give the host a gift and put some on your consultant card.

I have had shows where it has all gone on my pc cc. So I know that works, some people gave me checks, other's cash, so I paid it all with my consultant card.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted