• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Explained: Help Needed!

In summary, a catalog show is a virtual way to share products with friends and family and take orders from interested customers. Hosting a catalog show is easy and can last 1-2 weeks, with the possibility of extending it. The benefits of hosting include earning free and discounted products and introducing our products to others. Orders can be submitted online or through mail, and host rewards are received once all orders are fulfilled.
PCBritt
I'm at work and don't have much to time to type up something, so does anyone have a flyer or letter that explains what a catalog show is?? I would really appreciate it!!

Here is what I give to my hosts.....Here you go!

Attachments

• CA - Catalog Host Letter.doc
    79.5 KB · Views: 369
  • CA- Catalog Show Planner(3).doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 313
  • CA - CATALOG HOST BINGO.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 404
thanks so much! Thats perfect!

here is a cute flyer I found here that I have been sending along, for hostesses to E-mail guests.

Attachments

• Un-Party Flyer.doc
    67 KB · Views: 418
the "un party" is cute!!

Great docs! Thanks ladies! :)

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way for you to share our products with your friends and family without having to host a physical party. It involves sharing our catalog and taking orders from interested customers.

How do I host a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show is easy! Simply contact your friends and family and ask if they would be interested in browsing our catalog and placing orders. You can also use social media or email to reach a wider audience.

How long does a catalog show last?

The length of a catalog show can vary depending on your preference and the response from your customers. Typically, it can last anywhere from 1-2 weeks. You can also extend the show if needed.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total orders placed. You also have the opportunity to introduce our products to your friends and family, and possibly earn commission on their orders as well.

How do I submit orders from a catalog show?

Once your catalog show has ended, you can submit the orders to us either online or through mail. We will process the orders and deliver them directly to your customers. You will also receive your host rewards once all orders have been fulfilled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • pamper_the_chef