• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Really Sell More with Less Supplies? Tips for Pampered Chef Consultants

In summary, this expert summarizer recommends to use your guests to "sell" your products, to demo your products, to cross sell tools and other products, and to ask your hostess what product(s) they would like to see.
asnoderly
:confused:I tried this theory at my last show. I did not have any complaints from guests, but I felt like I had failed them as a Pampered Chef Consultant. I'm not sure if it was the big space I had to spread out on, or that I honestly did not have a ton of stuff. I made the Grilled Chicken Al Fresco in the DCB as well as the Rocky Road Brownie in the DCB. The hostess had a DCB so I only carried one, but other than that I only took the items I needed to complete my recipes. I'm trying to cut back how much I carry. I'd love to get it where I only have to use the Carry Less, Sell More tote. Has anyone had any of the same experience or any advice?

The idea behind Carry Less, Sell More is to make your job look easy, not cumbersome with all that heavy lifting; use your guests to "sell" our products; and utilize the catalog.

What outline do you do for your show? For example:

1. Introductions, Queen of Shoppers, Your Story
2. Stoneware/Cookware/FG Knives
3. Try our product time (demo)
4. What's your favorite/must have product (group discussion)
5. Host benefits
6. Stealing Hearts
7. Conclude, customer care slips, etc.
8. F.S.C.O.

While you are doing your demo, you can cross sell lots of tools too. Add personal stories in when discussing the #2 products (how did you get hooked on stones? Do you have a family favorite meal you make in say the 12" skillet? You always wondered why your wrist hurt after chopping so many veggies, esp. when making a beef stew, until you got your 5" utility knife in your kit and learned about the value in our forged cutlery knives....) Ask your guests what stones they have, what they cook on/in them, why they love them, etc. Go nuts over the dcb! Pass around the dcb cookbook and tell them all the delicious recipes you've made just from that cookbook. If you make the products come alive with personal stories, yours and your guests, no one will feel "cheated". They will be eager to buy and/or book a show so you can bring the 1 or 2 items they'd really like to see in action to their show.

Which brings to mind another point, ask your host if she or any of her friends have any specific products they'd like to see first hand. Let her know you will only be bringing the tools to make the recipe but you'd be happy to bring an item or two extra if there are any anyone has specifically mentioned.

While it is an adjustment, especially for those that are visual, hands-on, touchy feely buyers/consultants, being confident in yourself, your products, and utilizing your guests will make Carrying Less, Selling More something you wish you'd started from the beginning!

Thank you so much pchockeymom!! This is been a huge help and very uplifting. I've only been doing this since October and average about 2 shows per month.

I have a bit of an outline, but tweeking it little by little after each show. Right now mine is:

1. Introductions and my story
2. New items/ stoneware/ cookware
3. Demo (normally the grilled chicken al fresco)
4. While the noodles cook for 19 minutes- a game (I found a purse game on here I love, I'm trying to learn the stealing hearts game)
5. Conclude, booking slides, customer care slips
6. F.S.C.O

I really need to work on my cross selling and adding more personal touches while doing the demo.

That is a really great idea to ask the hostess which product(s) they would like to see. I think i'm so use to seeing a display table of extra items at shows, I feel like that is what the clients come looking for. I'm trying to stop and let the clients and the catalog do the selling.

Thank you so much for your advice!

These are great tips and a great outline!! Two more things, if people ask if I brought ______ I just say " no I only bring what I use for this recipe, BUT I can answer questions and if you want to book your own show I will make sure I bring it with me :)" Then I also ask if anyone else has that product what do they LOVE about it. Also Make sure you are selling the sets, and don't forget the forged cutlery. People will book to get the knife block set for half price! and I have had a few buy it full price at a show.

I play a game after my demo. I grab a roll of tickets (so they can enter into the prize drawing) and I ask EVERYONE what their favorite product is and I ask them how they use it. They cannot pick something someone else has used, but they can say "I love that item too!" After they tell me why they like it, then I go over the product with a bit more information. This allows me to not have to carry a bunch with me, but I can still go over a bunch of different products. Hope that helped :)

1. What are the benefits of using "Carry Less, Sell More Supplies" for my Pampered Chef business?

The "Carry Less, Sell More Supplies" line is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants to make their business more efficient and successful. These supplies are compact, versatile, and high-quality, allowing you to carry less while still being able to sell more to your customers.

2. What types of supplies are included in the "Carry Less, Sell More Supplies" line?

The "Carry Less, Sell More Supplies" line includes a variety of products such as cooking tools, utensils, serving pieces, and storage solutions. These supplies are chosen specifically for their versatility and usefulness in any kitchen, making them perfect for selling to your customers.

3. How can "Carry Less, Sell More Supplies" help me save time during my Pampered Chef parties?

The "Carry Less, Sell More Supplies" line is designed to make your parties more efficient. The compact size of these supplies allows you to easily transport them to and from parties, and their versatility means you can use them for multiple recipes and demonstrations, saving you time and effort.

4. Can I customize my "Carry Less, Sell More Supplies" set to fit my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize your "Carry Less, Sell More Supplies" set to fit your unique Pampered Chef business. You can mix and match products to create a set that works best for you, and you can also add or remove items as needed.

5. Are the "Carry Less, Sell More Supplies" products durable and long-lasting?

Yes, the "Carry Less, Sell More Supplies" line is made from high-quality materials that are built to last. These products are designed to withstand the wear and tear of regular use, ensuring that they will last you for many Pampered Chef parties to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • jendill