• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caramel Apple Raviolis: A Delicious Twist on a Classic Recipe for Any Occasion!

In summary, the Caramel Apple Raviolis require wonton wrappers, apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, and caramel sauce as ingredients. You can use pre-made caramel sauce or make it from scratch. The apples can be substituted with any fruit, but apples are recommended for the classic flavor. A special tool is not needed to seal the raviolis, a fork can be used. The raviolis should be fried for 2-3 minutes on each side until they are golden brown and crispy.
lkbcovington
My cousin and I adapted the Caramel Banana Raviolis for her show Friday night. Actually we prepared it both ways- the apple version was a bigger hit than the banana. Plus it uses the micro cooker as well. I'm attaching both recipes below, the original and our new version. It worked out perfect for us, since we had guests with banana allergies. Plus, we used caramel bits instead of the Rolos and topped with the Cinamon Sprinkles. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Caramel Apple & Banana Raviolis.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 380
I want to try peaches, raspberries, and apples with this recipe. I always have my guests give me feedback at my open houses. :)

What are caramel bits?

Caramel bits are sold in the baking aisle. They are similar to chocolate chips, just caramel instead of chocolate. My cousin also happens to be allergic to chocolate, so we couldn't use the Rolos. This was a perfect alternative.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you and your cousin were able to adapt the Caramel Banana Raviolis for her show on Friday night. It's always great to have options for guests with allergies, and I'm sure the apple version was a delicious alternative. I love that you also incorporated the micro cooker and used caramel bits instead of Rolos – it sounds like a winning combination! Thank you for sharing the recipes, I can't wait to try them both. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Caramel Apple Raviolis?

The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Raviolis are wonton wrappers, apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, and caramel sauce.

2. Can I use pre-made caramel sauce or do I have to make it from scratch?

You can use either pre-made caramel sauce or make it from scratch for this recipe.

3. Can I substitute the apples for a different fruit?

Yes, you can use any fruit of your choice for the filling. However, apples are recommended for the classic caramel apple flavor.

4. Do I need a special tool to seal the raviolis?

No, you can use a fork to seal the edges of the raviolis. Simply press the fork along the edges to create a tight seal.

5. How long do the Caramel Apple Raviolis need to cook for?

The raviolis should be fried for 2-3 minutes on each side until they are golden brown and crispy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies