• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Make Conference? See What You're Missing!

lolNo, but she is scheduled to come back on the 15th to close! :)Watermelon slicer, stainless steel watermelon slicer, strawberry slicer, grapefruit slicer, mandarin orange slicer, orange juice squeezerWatermelon slicer, stainless steel watermelon slicer, strawberry slicer, grapefruit slicer, mandarin orange slicer, orange juice squeezerThe stainless steel watermelon slicer looks really cool! I need to buy one! I also want the strawberry, grapefruit, and mandarin orange slicers!Great, can't wait to get one! And I'm excited for the orange juice squeezer! Thanks for the summary!
Sheila said:
Lisa, I can't go to bed now! The only person in my downline who got to go to conference just PM'd me to say that she was sending photos. I'm hoping she meant NOW & not several hours from now!

Sheila,you are too funny. Know we will be staying up tonight to wait for the pictures that you will post..lol

Di_Can_Cook said:
Looking at this list, the spice turn about is probably the item the tote was designed for. That's why it would be consultant only (customers would want the one designed for the 9 by 13 pan or the pie plate) and nothing else, frankly, is something that would require a tote.
I bet you are right! :D
my3angels said:
Sheila,you are too funny. Know we will be staying up tonight to wait for the pictures that you will post..lol
Don't hold your breath! It's 2:06 AM. The kids will be up in 5 hours & my moving sale starts shortly thereafter. It will be several more hours before I'll be able to post anything unless I get it VERY soon and do it before I go to bed. :(

One of my favorite things to say at shows these days I picked up from Tammy Stanley: An item isn't expensive because of its price. An item is expensive when you buy it and never use it. It doesn't matter how little you paid for something, it's a waste if it just sits in your drawer. I'll be honest, the DCB is the highest priced piece of stoneware in our catalog. However, it's the least expensive item in my kitchen because I can use it every single day of the week.[/QUOTE]

What a great point. But it makes my dcb a very expensive item. I've used mine maybe once or twice to bake chicken. I have to take it out and search on ways to get the most out of it.

Nene a BIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGG THANK YOU for keeping us in the loop. We really do appreciate it.

babywings76 said:
Yeah, but it's not really for sale anymore. You are just offering it to the hosts now. So you can say, "Wow, thanks for hosting. Did you know that you are super lucky because you can get the DCB at 1/2 price or for free?!" I'll also be pointing out to them that I don't earn a commission on their 1/2 price items, I'm just encouraging them to get it because it is just that awesome of a product and they will appreciate getting it at a huge savings.

It might also help with bookings as well..people might book just to get it for $42.50.

Or book in August to get it for $35!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Or book in August to get it for $35!

Excellent point..but wow..maybe I should take a nap..LOL..I went looking for the August host specials because of that comment..then I looked at the confused for a few seconds until I realized what you meant..LOL

pamperedharriet said:
OMG, that is really a jump!!!!!! I'm sure that announcement didn't go over big!:yuck:

Thanks for sending us this information!:chef:

They didn't announce the price jump. We saw it in the catalog

nene960 said:

I don't think I would have announced it either...

so does anyone know what some discontinued items are?

Any word yet one what the new sales and recruiting challenge is? It was in the Consultant News for Oct 25-27th...

nene960 said:

did they already give you guys the new catalog??

pampcheflisa said:
did they already give you guys the new catalog??

In the past, once General Session is over, they hand out an envelope as you walk out of the theater that has a catalog, a sheet showing the SAT levels and samples of the recipe cards and invitation for the theme show.

And maybe something else, I can't remember.

Recipe cards for the theme shows, I think.

Any word yet one what the new sales and recruiting challenge is? It was in the Consultant News for Oct 25-27th...

Those are usually last day type of announcements.

Woo Hoo!! Thanks for posting all this!!:)

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!

NooraK said:
In the past, once General Session is over, they hand out an envelope as you walk out of the theater that has a catalog, a sheet showing the SAT levels and samples of the recipe cards and invitation for the theme show.

And maybe something else, I can't remember.

The past two years, they gave us our catalogs in a white folder while at lunch the second day. The only reason I asked though, is because Nene said they didn't announce the price increase, she saw it in the catalog, so I was just wondering if they already gave them the new catalogs.

Yes, thank you Nene for posting the products! Even though we are waiting (not so ;)) patiently for pictures...it is great to have the list of the products.

I am SO excited that I will be active this month so I will be able to order them!

NooraK said:
One of my favorite things to say at shows these days I picked up from Tammy Stanley: An item isn't expensive because of its price. An item is expensive when you buy it and never use it. It doesn't matter how little you paid for something, it's a waste if it just sits in your drawer. I'll be honest, the DCB is the highest priced piece of stoneware in our catalog. However, it's the least expensive item in my kitchen because I can use it every single day of the week.

Noora.....this is great wording!! ::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader
::cheerleader::cheerleader:

thank you so much!

Thank you for taking the time to post all of the new products while you are at National Conference. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Looking at this list, the spice turn about is probably the item the tote was designed for. That's why it would be consultant only (customers would want the one designed for the 9 by 13 pan or the pie plate) and nothing else, frankly, is something that would require a tote.

The bag is for the spice turn about. It is a very nice bag too!

They gave us the catalog at lunch along wig packages of recipe cards, invitations, the new calendar, but no seasons best yet. Hopefully soon tho!

NooraK said:
Change your focus. Don't focus on the price, focus on the fact that a Host can get it for 50% off or for free.

One of my favorite things to say at shows these days I picked up from Tammy Stanley: An item isn't expensive because of its price. An item is expensive when you buy it and never use it. It doesn't matter how little you paid for something, it's a waste if it just sits in your drawer. I'll be honest, the DCB is the highest priced piece of stoneware in our catalog. However, it's the least expensive item in my kitchen because I can use it every single day of the week.

Wow well said I will use this at every show.

What tote are you guys referring to? Are you talking about the one we can earn in August?

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Thanks for posting about the new products, I love the bamboo items! Can anyone post pics or e mail me pics [email protected]

Cant wait to see pics!!

Nene, thanks so much for posting the products and theme shows...I can't wait to see the new catty and try the new recipes. Anyone know this: I registered for conference but was unable to go last minute...do you think they'll still send me my pre-ordered paperwork?

Nene you are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing all the good juicy details with us! I can't wait to see the new tote! along with the great new products and omg a spice rack! wooooohoooooooo!
Keep the news coming!
~Abigail

Don't think spice rack. Think spice turn about. :)

Ha ha! I would ask a clustermate to show up and say they're you ... and bring ya home your tote too! If you can't get your money back, you should at least get some of your freebies!

anyone know if the spice turn about is plastic or bamboo???

I have seen a couple of the new products that some people have posted on FB. The spice "turn-about" is awesome!!! I also saw some of the new bamboo :)

me too! me too!! i am really excited about the spice rack! cant wait to see it!

Don't tease us like that! I was hoping they'd be posted in an album!And SAT levels! Pretty please!

Here are some....

Biscuit Cutters

Flexible mat

Eggplant Scraper

pie pans

9x13 pans

new colored quikut paring knives

Attachments

• biscuitcutters.jpg
    biscuitcutters.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 672
  • flexmatetc1.jpg
    flexmatetc1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 691
  • pansknives.jpg
    pansknives.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 660
The amazing Spice Turnabout. You should have heard the screaming when they announced this one!!!

Also, I can't remember what these bamboo pieces are called, but they're awesome!

Attachments

• spicerack.jpg
    spicerack.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 709
  • bambootongs.jpg
    bambootongs.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 680
Thank you, thank you and oh yeah thank you :)

thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are the BEST!!! Thank you so much for sharing some pictures with us.

Snowman Divided Platter

Festive Square Bowl

Twixits in new fall colors - eggplant, pumpkin and artichoke

Towels in new colors: pumpkin and eggplant (sooooooo excited about the eggplant!!)

Attachments

• twixitandtowel.jpg
    twixitandtowel.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 662
  • squarebowl.jpg
    squarebowl.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 688
  • divplatter.jpg
    divplatter.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 693
Thanks for posting pics! :)

Just everything....

Attachments

• lots1.jpg
    lots1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 669
  • lots2.jpg
    lots2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 654
  • lots3.jpg
    lots3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 619
Another shot of everything, and the tote we can earn next month.

Attachments

• everything.jpg
    everything.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 759
  • turnabouttote.jpg
    turnabouttote.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 733
  • tote2.jpg
    tote2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 689
<h2>1. What new products were revealed at conference this year?</h2><p>The new products that were unveiled at conference this year include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Mix 'N Scraper®.</p><h2>2. Will there be any new cookware or bakeware released?</h2><p>Yes, there are several new pieces of cookware and bakeware that were introduced at conference, including the Stoneware Large Round Baker and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.</p><h2>3. Are there any new kitchen tools or gadgets that we should know about?</h2><p>Absolutely! Some of the new tools and gadgets that were showcased at conference include the Salad Chopper, the Avocado Tool, and the Spiral and Slice.</p><h2>4. Can I still purchase the new products if I couldn't attend conference?</h2><p>Yes, all of the new products that were revealed at conference will be available for purchase on our website or through your consultant. You won't miss out on anything!</p><h2>5. Is there a way to see pictures of the new products and stay updated on conference news?</h2><p>Definitely! Our website and social media pages will have plenty of photos and updates from conference, so be sure to check them out. You can also ask your consultant to share any updates or photos they have from the event.</p>

1. What new products were revealed at conference this year?

The new products that were unveiled at conference this year include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Mix 'N Scraper®.

2. Will there be any new cookware or bakeware released?

Yes, there are several new pieces of cookware and bakeware that were introduced at conference, including the Stoneware Large Round Baker and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.

3. Are there any new kitchen tools or gadgets that we should know about?

Absolutely! Some of the new tools and gadgets that were showcased at conference include the Salad Chopper, the Avocado Tool, and the Spiral and Slice.

4. Can I still purchase the new products if I couldn't attend conference?

Yes, all of the new products that were revealed at conference will be available for purchase on our website or through your consultant. You won't miss out on anything!

5. Is there a way to see pictures of the new products and stay updated on conference news?

Definitely! Our website and social media pages will have plenty of photos and updates from conference, so be sure to check them out. You can also ask your consultant to share any updates or photos they have from the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kristenlee
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies