• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Make Conference? See What You're Missing!

lolNo, but she is scheduled to come back on the 15th to close! :)Watermelon slicer, stainless steel watermelon slicer, strawberry slicer, grapefruit slicer, mandarin orange slicer, orange juice squeezerWatermelon slicer, stainless steel watermelon slicer, strawberry slicer, grapefruit slicer, mandarin orange slicer, orange juice squeezerThe stainless steel watermelon slicer looks really cool! I need to buy one! I also want the strawberry, grapefruit, and mandarin orange slicers!Great, can't wait to get one! And I'm excited for the orange juice squeezer! Thanks for the summary!
nene960 said:
That looks like all the new products and the theme shows

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

NooraK said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I couldn't agree more!!

nene960 said:
That looks like all the new products and the theme shows

Thank you so much. Enjoy the rest of everything and keep us posted!!! I am sure that this thread will be hot!!! :balloon:

Carmel sauce? What? We can get that for like $2 from Smuckers!

Love all the rest ... I REALLY hope the spice rack and 9 by 13 pan is in my package!

Sad about the can opener.

Nene We LOVE you!!!:balloon:

does anyone know when HO will update everything online?

No problem. Glad I could do it!!!

THANKS....feel like I was there!!!

lfg8764 said:
does anyone know when HO will update everything online?

Probably not until the end of the week, maybe Monday.

Dcb still host only but price went to $85. Mini kit for $80

There is NO WAY I am missing this next year!

nene960 said:

Holy cow that's a big jump in price.

No kidding :(

nene960 said:

That stinks!!! That is a huge increase!

nene960 said:

W.O.W :eek::eek::eek:

Thank you Nene for all the updates.....sincerely appreciated!!!

Did you catch when the mini kit starts?

It's past 1AM here, I am really glad that I stayed up for the news. I sooooo need to go to bed, but I'm so excited I don't think I'll be able to sleep! LOL

nene960 said:

wow thats a huge jump!

I guess the mini kit will start September 1

will the mini kit be host only also?

How exciting!!!! I need this to reignite my business. I haven't made time for it since we started trying to sell the house in February!!

Thanks for the postings. I also agree, that is a huge price jump for the baker.

Um, a mini kit is for new consultants. Usually those who have been with us before and don't want a full kit.

nene960 said:

OMG, that is really a jump!!!!!! I'm sure that announcement didn't go over big!:yuck:

Thanks for sending us this information!:chef:

You have to keep in mind that since the DCB is a host only item, it will more than likely be a 50% off item for most of the people purchasing it. So cut the price increase in 1/2 & it's about right. ;)

Sheila said:
You have to keep in mind that since the DCB is a host only item, it will more than likely be a 50% off item for most of the people purchasing it. So cut the price increase in 1/2 & it's about right. ;)

The question then is, will they drop the price when/if they make it available for everyone again?

ok here's a list of everything nene posted

Heart trivet, Set of 4 biscuit cutters, 9 " pie plate (aluminum), aluminum 9x13 rectangle pan, redesigned can opener
Flexible cutting mat set of 3, kitchen fork, nylon knife and nylon slice n serve
Set of 2 small round bamboo bowls, Med. Round bamboo bowl, LG round bamboo bowl, bamboo serving tongs (have to see the pic to know what it is), petite bamboo spoon set, bamboo slotted spoon set
Snowman round appetizer plates set of 4, snowman divided platter, holiday dots square bowl
Soups, stews and chilis cookbook (19 recipes), quick vegetarian main dishes cookbook, more weekday dinners done recipe cards, seasons best (of course), new colors of quikut paring knives and handy scraper and i-slice and microfiber towels and twixit clips ( colors are pumpkin, eggplant, and sage)
Lemon and Rosemary oil dipping seasoning, spinach and red pepper oil dipping seasoning, Buffalo rub, chocolate raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, Cherry almond sauce, spice rack
Italian made easy theme show, Antipasti pull apart pizza (appetizer), main dishe chicken picatta pasta, main dish green white and red lasagna (dcb recipe), mini chocolate tiramisu cakes, easy limoncello (drink)

Any word on what may be retiring yet? Or is that tomorrow?

Fluffy215 said:

Usually that isn't announced. It'll be listed in the SECN, which won't be handed out until the end of Closing General Session. Attendees should be receiving a copy of the catalog at lunch, so someone may be able to go through and pick out what is missing.

Fluffy215 said:

That's what I was just wondering too.

NooraK said:
The question then is, will they drop the price when/if they make it available for everyone again?

Bwahaha!
roflmao2.gif

Don't hold your breath! ;)

By the way ...
this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif
Just kidding of course! We
txtloves.gif
you nene960 for taking the time & energy to do all of this for us!!!

Fluffy215 said:

the last year or two, they haven't even given a list, they have given out the new catalog at lunch during the conference and you kind of figure it out. I don't think they put out an "official" list until the Special Edition CN is released.

Sheila said:

True, but still a shocker to deal with. Maybe thinking of it your way will be an easier sell to a host.

Sheila said:
Bwahaha!
roflmao2.gif

Don't hold your breath! ;)

By the way ...
this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif
Just kidding of course! We
txtloves.gif
you nene960 for taking the time & energy to do all of this for us!!!

BEDTIME, Sheila.....:D:D:D

Jen1409 said:
ok here's a list of everything nene posted

Heart trivet, Set of 4 biscuit cutters, 9 " pie plate (aluminum), aluminum 9x13 rectangle pan, redesigned can opener
Flexible cutting mat set of 3, kitchen fork, nylon knife and nylon slice n serve
Set of 2 small round bamboo bowls, Med. Round bamboo bowl, LG round bamboo bowl, bamboo serving tongs (have to see the pic to know what it is), petite bamboo spoon set, bamboo slotted spoon set
Snowman round appetizer plates set of 4, snowman divided platter, holiday dots square bowl
Soups, stews and chilis cookbook (19 recipes), quick vegetarian main dishes cookbook, more weekday dinners done recipe cards, seasons best (of course), new colors of quikut paring knives and handy scraper and i-slice and microfiber towels and twixit clips ( colors are pumpkin, eggplant, and sage)
Lemon and Rosemary oil dipping seasoning, spinach and red pepper oil dipping seasoning, Buffalo rub, chocolate raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, Cherry almond sauce, spice rack
Italian made easy theme show, Antipasti pull apart pizza (appetizer), main dishe chicken picatta pasta, main dish green white and red lasagna (dcb recipe), mini chocolate tiramisu cakes, easy limoncello (drink)

Thanks for doing this too! Faster than reading from all of the posts! I'll take the info anyway I can get it, Thanks Nene too!!!!!

NooraK said:

I truly doubt it unfortunately. It'll be a wait and see and hope they can make them at a better price and get them back for all to purchase.

What is the mini kit you guys are referring to?

Kitchen Couture said:

When someone new signs to become a consultant they will have a choice of buying the full kit or a mini kit (less samples).

Kitchen Couture said:

It's for new consultants, instead of buying the full kit at $155, it has less products and is great for someone who has everything, is re-starting thier buisness, or someone who simply cannot afford the full consultant's kit.

I'm anxious to know the SAT packages. Eat faster, people! LOL!

Wow! All of this is so exciting! But the price increase on the DCB? Why ruin a good thing! It was easy to sell because it was reasonable!!! I am afraid that I will have a few people that might not be too happy :(

But I love all of the new products! And the Buffalo Rub! My husband will love that :)

Di_Can_Cook said:

Bwahahahaha!!!
roflmao2.gif

Di_Can_Cook said:

how can you people eat at a time like this???!!! we need ANSWERS!! lol.

Sheila said:
I'm super excited about the spice rack! I've been wanting that one for forever!

So Have I..that is one thing that I keep saying that I want..I keep looking around but haven't found one that would work with ours..now I can stop searching.

KCPChef said:
Wow! All of this is so exciting! But the price increase on the DCB? Why ruin a good thing! It was easy to sell because it was reasonable!!! I am afraid that I will have a few people that might not be too happy :(

Change your focus. Don't focus on the price, focus on the fact that a Host can get it for 50% off or for free.

One of my favorite things to say at shows these days I picked up from Tammy Stanley: An item isn't expensive because of its price. An item is expensive when you buy it and never use it. It doesn't matter how little you paid for something, it's a waste if it just sits in your drawer. I'll be honest, the DCB is the highest priced piece of stoneware in our catalog. However, it's the least expensive item in my kitchen because I can use it every single day of the week.

KCPChef said:
Wow! All of this is so exciting! But the price increase on the DCB? Why ruin a good thing! It was easy to sell because it was reasonable!!! I am afraid that I will have a few people that might not be too happy :( But I love all of the new products! And the Buffalo Rub! My husband will love that :)
Yeah, but it's not really for sale anymore. You are just offering it to the hosts now. So you can say, "Wow, thanks for hosting. Did you know that you are super lucky because you can get the DCB at 1/2 price or for free?!" I'll also be pointing out to them that I don't earn a commission on their 1/2 price items, I'm just encouraging them to get it because it is just that awesome of a product and they will appreciate getting it at a huge savings.

NooraK said:

Ditto!!!!!!!!

Lisa, I can't go to bed now! The only person in my downline who got to go to conference just PM'd me to say that she was sending photos. I'm hoping she meant NOW & not several hours from now!

So, am I the only person who just sat through that mad that I didn't make popcorn first? ;)
happy1.gif
I could have been shoveling it in between posts!!! LOL

Looking at this list, the spice turn about is probably the item the tote was designed for. That's why it would be consultant only (customers would want the one designed for the 9 by 13 pan or the pie plate) and nothing else, frankly, is something that would require a tote.

<h2>1. What new products were revealed at conference this year?</h2><p>The new products that were unveiled at conference this year include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Mix 'N Scraper®.</p><h2>2. Will there be any new cookware or bakeware released?</h2><p>Yes, there are several new pieces of cookware and bakeware that were introduced at conference, including the Stoneware Large Round Baker and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.</p><h2>3. Are there any new kitchen tools or gadgets that we should know about?</h2><p>Absolutely! Some of the new tools and gadgets that were showcased at conference include the Salad Chopper, the Avocado Tool, and the Spiral and Slice.</p><h2>4. Can I still purchase the new products if I couldn't attend conference?</h2><p>Yes, all of the new products that were revealed at conference will be available for purchase on our website or through your consultant. You won't miss out on anything!</p><h2>5. Is there a way to see pictures of the new products and stay updated on conference news?</h2><p>Definitely! Our website and social media pages will have plenty of photos and updates from conference, so be sure to check them out. You can also ask your consultant to share any updates or photos they have from the event.</p>

1. What new products were revealed at conference this year?

The new products that were unveiled at conference this year include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Mix 'N Scraper®.

2. Will there be any new cookware or bakeware released?

Yes, there are several new pieces of cookware and bakeware that were introduced at conference, including the Stoneware Large Round Baker and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.

3. Are there any new kitchen tools or gadgets that we should know about?

Absolutely! Some of the new tools and gadgets that were showcased at conference include the Salad Chopper, the Avocado Tool, and the Spiral and Slice.

4. Can I still purchase the new products if I couldn't attend conference?

Yes, all of the new products that were revealed at conference will be available for purchase on our website or through your consultant. You won't miss out on anything!

5. Is there a way to see pictures of the new products and stay updated on conference news?

Definitely! Our website and social media pages will have plenty of photos and updates from conference, so be sure to check them out. You can also ask your consultant to share any updates or photos they have from the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kristenlee
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies