• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Make Conference? See What You're Missing!

lolNo, but she is scheduled to come back on the 15th to close! :)Watermelon slicer, stainless steel watermelon slicer, strawberry slicer, grapefruit slicer, mandarin orange slicer, orange juice squeezerWatermelon slicer, stainless steel watermelon slicer, strawberry slicer, grapefruit slicer, mandarin orange slicer, orange juice squeezerThe stainless steel watermelon slicer looks really cool! I need to buy one! I also want the strawberry, grapefruit, and mandarin orange slicers!Great, can't wait to get one! And I'm excited for the orange juice squeezer! Thanks for the summary!
What's the "hot" new product that the tote is designed for?

NooraK said:
A round bowl still wouldn't be one piece. Ever seen bamboo thick enough to carve a bowl out of? :eek:

very true.

You're right too, Crystal........I guess I just never imagined them having THAT many bamboo pieces!!

Yes, thanks for posting. I think the divided holiday platter will go well. I, also, don't have much luck selling our bamboo line, which surprises me. Several of my hosts have flexible cutting mats they have purchased elsewhere, and love them. I wonder if ours will be different colors like some I've seen (meats, veggies, etc.)

I think the more bamboo the better. I really love this stuff and so do many of my guest! The new can opener makes me raise my eye brows. It is so great now!

gailz2 said:
Several of my hosts have flexible cutting mats they have purchased elsewhere, and love them. I wonder if ours will be different colors like some I've seen (meats, veggies, etc.)

that would be awesome!

Any new cookbooks? Any word yet?

Soups, stews and chilis cookbook (19 recipes), quick vegetarian main dishes cookbook, more weekday dinners done recipe cards, seasons best (of course), new colors of quikut paring knives and handy scraper and i-slice and microfiber towels and twixit clips ( colors are pumpkin, eggplant, and sage)

I absolutely LOVE the can opener! But I have to admit that mine from the 90's works better than the one I bought 2 months ago. :( I've had several people lately tell me that their can opener wouldn't open the whole can, that it was missing spots. Hopefully, they've fixed that issue! ;)

nene960 said:
Soups, stews and chilis cookbook (19 recipes), quick vegetarian main dishes cookbook, more weekday dinners done recipe cards, seasons best (of course), new colors of quikut paring knives and handy scraper and i-slice and microfiber towels and twixit clips ( colors are pumpkin, eggplant, and sage)

Not my first choice of colors...

nene960 said:

haha I just asked about cookbooks!

YAY! I'm personally not a vegetarian, but that has been the #1 requested cookbook for YEARS at shows!!!!!

BTW, Nene, I love you! :love:

rudy31 said:
YAY! I'm personally not a vegetarian, but that has been the #1 requested cookbook for YEARS at shows!!!!!

Me, neither, but I'm sure I'll sell a ton of them in my areas.

NooraK said:
Not my first choice of colors...

I totally agree. Not what I would consider pretty either. Hopefully I'll feel differently when I actually see it. ;)

worth staying up for Sheila?

Can you take a picture of a few of the vegetarian recipes and post them? I am a vegetarian and very excited about the cookbook!

a little bummed there is no DCB cookbook, but definitely interested in checking out the vegetarian one.......

New theme shows/recipes?

pamscookingshows said:
New theme shows/recipes?

I'm sure they're announcing them right now!

any new stoneware versions??

Lemon and Rosemary oil dipping seasoning, spinach and red pepper oil dipping seasoning, Buffalo rub, chocolate raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, Cherry almond sauce, spice rack

Yeah for the spice rack!

nene960 said:
Lemon and Rosemary oil dipping seasoning, spinach and red pepper oil dipping seasoning, Buffalo rub, chocolate raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, Cherry almond sauce, spice rack

Mmmmmm... choclate raspberry... :love:

SPICE RACK!!!

nene960 said:

Omg I want every single one of those sauces and spices. Maybe the tote is for the spice rack?

leftymac said:
Omg I want every single one of those sauces and spices. Maybe the tote is for the spice rack?

Oooo, that would be cool!

The spice rack is awesome its called the spice turn about

leftymac said:

That would be great!

nene960 said:
The spice rack is awesome its called the spice turn about

How cool! I hope that's in my SAT package, I nned it.

Jen1409 said:
worth staying up for Sheila?

Heck yes! :D Except both the kids are suddenly awake, so now I'm distracted! :(

nene960 said:

These sound fabulous!!! I'm so excited for the spice rack! What does it look like? For a cabinet or counter? What's it made out of? lol So many questions, sorry.... :D

YYEAH!!!!! LOVE IT ALL!!! My kids are looking at me funny as a dance around the computer!!!!!

Sheila said:
Heck yes! :D Except both the kids are suddenly awake, so now I'm distracted! :(

Turn on Elmo. They can sleep in so you can sleep in. You'll need it.

Italian made easy theme show,

You know there is so much screaming going on at NC right now!

I'm super excited about the spice rack! I've been wanting that one for forever!

I thought they'd come out with a small round covered stone...

I wonder if there is a good Italian recipe for the DCB!!!!

I don't own many of the spices but now I will!!!

NooraK said:
Turn on Elmo. They can sleep in so you can sleep in. You'll need it.

LOL it's 12:51 AM! There is no freaking way they are getting out of bed!!! My 16 month old just cried it out & is quiet again. ;)

I can't wait to see all the new recipes. I get just as excited about those as I do the new products!

Thans for all the info...can't wait to see pictures

Sheila said:
LOL it's 12:51 AM! There is no freaking way they are getting out of bed!!! My 16 month old just cried it out & is quiet again. ;)

That's not "awake" in my book. Unless DS comes knocking at his door, he's not awake ;)

Antipasti pull apart pizza (appetizer), main dishe chicken picatta pasta, main dish green white and red lasagna (dcb recipe), mini chocolate tiramisu cakes, easy limoncello (drink),

Thanks so much to the consultant who posted this info... That's tough to do with all of the excitement going on during General Session! : )

Yummy! Thanks for everything, nene.

nene960 said:
Antipasti pull apart pizza (appetizer), main dishe chicken picatta pasta, main dish green white and red lasagna (dcb recipe), mini chocolate tiramisu cakes, easy limoncello (drink),

Yummmmmmmmy!!!!

NooraK said:
That's not "awake" in my book. Unless DS comes knocking at his door, he's not awake ;)

No they were both awake. They are sharing a room during our move. The 2.5 year old woke up crying because she had pulled the fitted sheet off her bed (yet again) and was on the cold mattress & not happy. I took her to potty & back to bed. The 16 month old is not used to having interruptions during his night, so he was standing up screaming because she & I were awake & moving around in the room. They are both back down now! Less than 10 min's up thank goodness!

nene960 said:

Mini Chocolate tiramisu cakes!! OMG!!!! YUMMY!!!:love:

That looks like all the new products and the theme shows

Yes! nene960 we are VERY grateful that you are allowing yourself to be distracted from the fun & excitement to let us in on the action!

<h2>1. What new products were revealed at conference this year?</h2><p>The new products that were unveiled at conference this year include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Mix 'N Scraper®.</p><h2>2. Will there be any new cookware or bakeware released?</h2><p>Yes, there are several new pieces of cookware and bakeware that were introduced at conference, including the Stoneware Large Round Baker and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.</p><h2>3. Are there any new kitchen tools or gadgets that we should know about?</h2><p>Absolutely! Some of the new tools and gadgets that were showcased at conference include the Salad Chopper, the Avocado Tool, and the Spiral and Slice.</p><h2>4. Can I still purchase the new products if I couldn't attend conference?</h2><p>Yes, all of the new products that were revealed at conference will be available for purchase on our website or through your consultant. You won't miss out on anything!</p><h2>5. Is there a way to see pictures of the new products and stay updated on conference news?</h2><p>Definitely! Our website and social media pages will have plenty of photos and updates from conference, so be sure to check them out. You can also ask your consultant to share any updates or photos they have from the event.</p>

1. What new products were revealed at conference this year?

The new products that were unveiled at conference this year include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Mix 'N Scraper®.

2. Will there be any new cookware or bakeware released?

Yes, there are several new pieces of cookware and bakeware that were introduced at conference, including the Stoneware Large Round Baker and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.

3. Are there any new kitchen tools or gadgets that we should know about?

Absolutely! Some of the new tools and gadgets that were showcased at conference include the Salad Chopper, the Avocado Tool, and the Spiral and Slice.

4. Can I still purchase the new products if I couldn't attend conference?

Yes, all of the new products that were revealed at conference will be available for purchase on our website or through your consultant. You won't miss out on anything!

5. Is there a way to see pictures of the new products and stay updated on conference news?

Definitely! Our website and social media pages will have plenty of photos and updates from conference, so be sure to check them out. You can also ask your consultant to share any updates or photos they have from the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kristenlee
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies