• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Get Enough of PC - Anyone Else Addicted Like Me?

In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's addiction to Pampered Chef and how they balance it with daily tasks. They also mention their approach to making phone calls for Pampered Chef and their enjoyment of the community and creativity involved in being a consultant. They also mention that it is not possible to change a username on the Pampered Chef website, but it does not affect the benefits of being a consultant.
doughmama
Silver Member
Hi everyone - joined this less than a month ago and am already addicted. Need to make sure the house is settled, dishes done, etc before I log on. Can't seem to get off.

I joined pc in late Oct 2007 and am really enjoying myself. Still having problems motivating myself with the phone calls but do enjoy meeting different people.

Thanks to everyone on this site. Your ideas and creativity amaze me. I only hope to do as well as you!

Excuse the name - my DH signed me up and now I have to live with it. Attempted to change it but found out you can't...:blushing:

doughmama said:
Hi everyone - joined this less than a month ago and am already addicted. Need to make sure the house is settled, dishes done, etc before I log on. Can't seem to get off.

I joined pc in late Oct 2007 and am really enjoying myself. Still having problems motivating myself with the phone calls but do enjoy meeting different people.

Thanks to everyone on this site. Your ideas and creativity amaze me. I only hope to do as well as you!

Excuse the name - my DH signed me up and now I have to live with it. Attempted to change it but found out you can't...:blushing:

Contact AdminGreg - he'll change it for you.

Welcome.

Welcome, Patty!

I'm with you on the name thing. My DH did mine, too, and everyone thinks I'm evil (maybe I am, but just a wee bit!)

Any who, welcome to CS! We're a bit crazy and a bit addictive, but so much fun!

HI Patty,
At least your dishes are done! Mine wait for hours.... Oh so addicted. I think I read the files for hours...
I think the name is cute. Very New Yawk.....:blushing:

yes, that was my husband's intent. May change it. Will see, kind of getting used to it.

I think it's cute. I'd keep it :).

dianevill said:
I think it's cute. I'd keep it :).
Thanks! Probably will - was looking for baking ideas and so dh went with this. I guess it has grown on me too.

Now we know you as this, so why change it?

And Diane, I always thought of DeVille, not evil. My dislexia kicking in...

ok, ok doughmama stays!! But right now it fits, starting to look like the pilsbury dough boy. much too much food and wine this summer.

Welcome aboard!!:)

Welcome! It sounds like you'll fit right in. ;)

Welcome!!! Welcome!!! Welcome!!! Welcome!!!

I understand what you mean about too much this summer. I feel as though I might start rolling out of my chair if I make a turn too quickly.

Oh well as long as we are happy I guess. Look forward to future chats with you!

Welcome aboard to a fellow NYer!!! What parts ya from in NY??

PamperedDor said:
Welcome aboard to a fellow NYer!!! What parts ya from in NY??
I'm in the same group with you - Long Island. See you at tomorrow's cluster mtg?Patty

doughmama said:
I'm in the same group with you - Long Island. See you at tomorrow's cluster mtg?

Patty

I was thinking exactly that!:)

1. How long have you been addicted to Pampered Chef?

I joined Pampered Chef in late October 2007 and have been addicted ever since. I can't seem to get enough of their products and the community.

2. How do you balance your addiction with daily tasks?

I make sure to take care of important tasks, such as settling the house and doing the dishes, before logging on to Pampered Chef. It's important to stay organized and prioritize.

3. How do you handle making phone calls for Pampered Chef?

I have had some difficulty with making phone calls for Pampered Chef, but I do enjoy meeting new people and sharing the products with them. It's all about finding the right motivation and approach.

4. What do you enjoy most about being a part of Pampered Chef?

I love the community and support from other Pampered Chef consultants. It's also exciting to constantly come up with new and creative ideas for using the products.

5. Can you change your username on the Pampered Chef website?

Unfortunately, you cannot change your username on the Pampered Chef website. This is something that is set when you first sign up and cannot be altered. However, you can still fully participate and enjoy all the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant with your current username.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • April Baynes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kt3119