• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Find Mimi Catalogues on CC?

In summary, Mimi catalogues are no longer available on CC as Pampered Chef has transitioned to online catalogues. All Mimi products can only be purchased through the online catalogue or a consultant. There are currently no plans for new Mimi products, but updates are always being made to the product line. Returns and warranties for Mimi products purchased through CC can still be processed through the website. Other ways to access Mimi catalogues include the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, with the option to request a physical copy by mail.
lynnanntodd
Hi
I have been search on cc to order the mimi catalogues but I can't find them. I have looked on the supply order form but I don't see them listed. Am I just missing them?

Thanks again

Lynnann

Sorry I should have read this before I send it ... I mean mini ... LOL.

JH08 is what it says on the packing list. JHO9 is the letter to hosts. Sorry.

Last edited:
JG05 for the regular ones 3.00 for 25
JH07 for the Holiday ones 3.00 for 25

HTH
Bettie

Thank you.

Just couldn't help checking in.. my grandson calls me mimi!! lol.

Now I'm picturing a catalog of Grandmas for little boys who need a Mimi.

raebates said:
now I'm Picturing A Catalog Of Grandmas For Little Boys Who Need A Mimi.
Rofl

Related to Can't Find Mimi Catalogues on CC?

1. Why can't I find Mimi catalogues on CC?

Unfortunately, Mimi catalogues are no longer available on CC. Pampered Chef has recently transitioned to online catalogues for all of our products.

2. Can I still place an order for Mimi products through CC?

No, all Mimi products can now only be purchased through our online catalogue or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Will there be any new Mimi products released in the future?

At this time, there are no plans for new Mimi products to be released. However, we are always updating and expanding our product lines, so be sure to check our online catalogue for new and exciting items!

4. Can I still redeem any Mimi product warranties or returns through CC?

Yes, any Mimi products that were purchased through CC can still be returned or redeemed for warranty through the website.

5. Are there any other ways to access Mimi catalogues besides CC?

Yes, you can access our online Mimi catalogue through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a physical copy of the catalogue to be mailed to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PreciousDreamzz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KayPT