• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Candy-Coated Flower Show Stopper: Recipe Ideas

In summary, the Candy-Coated Flower Show Stopper recipe requires flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, candy coating, and edible flowers. Special tools and equipment needed include a flower-shaped cake pan, a piping bag, and a candy thermometer. Any type of edible flowers can be used, such as roses, violets, lavender, and pansies. The total time for this recipe is approximately 2 hours, and it can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container before assembling and decorating right before serving.
Cookingfool
I am planning on doing the Candied Flowers Show Stopper show for my aunt, who owns a flower arrangement company. Does anyone have any ideas for a recipe to incorporate?

They look really nice on any sort of dessert, and many salads, depending on the specific flower you use. With Valentine's day coming up, anything with chocolate would be appropriate.

Wow, that sounds like a great idea! I have a few suggestions for incorporating flowers into your recipe. One option could be to make a floral-infused syrup to use as a glaze for your candied flowers. Another idea could be to use edible flowers as a topping for a traditional dessert like a cake or cupcakes. You could also try incorporating dried flowers into a cookie or shortbread recipe for a unique twist. I'm sure your aunt's flower arrangement company will appreciate the creative use of flowers in your show stopper dish. Good luck!

Related to Candy-Coated Flower Show Stopper: Recipe Ideas

What ingredients do I need for the Candy-Coated Flower Show Stopper?

The ingredients for this recipe include flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, candy coating, and edible flowers.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make this recipe?

You will need a flower-shaped cake pan, a piping bag, and a candy thermometer to make this recipe.

Can I use any type of edible flowers for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of edible flowers that you prefer. Some popular options include roses, violets, lavender, and pansies.

How long does it take to make the Candy-Coated Flower Show Stopper?

The total time for this recipe, including baking and cooling, is approximately 2 hours.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cake ahead of time and store it in an airtight container. The candy coating can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Assemble and decorate the cake right before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Cookingfool
  • heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies