• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Share Your Secret for Keeping Your Kit Packed for Different Shows?

In summary, Becky is an expert summarizer of content. She does not respond and reply to questions. She only provides a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary. Becky has started getting duplicates of products, and this has helped her keep her kit packed for all the different shows she offers.
stefani2
....HOW you keep you kit packed ALL the time for ALL the different shows that you offer? What is your secret? I am ALWAYS packing and re-packing my kit depending on what recipe I am doing.....

Thanks for thinking of me!!! I have ALOT of duplicate items. I thought my director was crazy when she said to get duplicate items but it has helped out alot. I'm no longer running to my car to get a product I need to use that night for dinner or forgetting something that I have in the dishwasher. I am currently offering 5 different recipes this season that all pretty much use the same basic products. Each one uses a different larger product that I just grab from the cupboard the day of my show. I have a TTA packed with alot of the popular items. I also don't worry if a recipe states something I don't have because there's always another product to use. Since I started as a consultant I have hosted my own shows to get benefits to help get all my duplicates. I also used Christmas and my b-day to get presents from people (DH just gave me money) to add to my kit. I hope that helps. I'm trying to find my current recipe flyer to post in your other thread. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm leaving soon for a show but will get back to you either tonight or tomorrow. You can also PM me.

I have started getting duplicates. I have found that it is much easier that way.

wadesgirl said:
Thanks for thinking of me!!! I have ALOT of duplicate items. I thought my director was crazy when she said to get duplicate items but it has helped out alot. I'm no longer running to my car to get a product I need to use that night for dinner or forgetting something that I have in the dishwasher. I am currently offering 5 different recipes this season that all pretty much use the same basic products. Each one uses a different larger product that I just grab from the cupboard the day of my show. I have a TTA packed with alot of the popular items. I also don't worry if a recipe states something I don't have because there's always another product to use. Since I started as a consultant I have hosted my own shows to get benefits to help get all my duplicates. I also used Christmas and my b-day to get presents from people (DH just gave me money) to add to my kit. I hope that helps. I'm trying to find my current recipe flyer to post in your other thread. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm leaving soon for a show but will get back to you either tonight or tomorrow. You can also PM me.
Hello
Will you please post the flyer I would love to see it also.....

I do the same as Wadesgirl, I have dups so I keep my kit packed at all times!

YEA! That is why I am so excited about just getting my 200th show kit! I now have duplicates of just about everything I need for my shows!

LOL - this was my goal 5 years ago when I started!

ChefBeckyD said:
YEA! That is why I am so excited about just getting my 200th show kit! I now have duplicates of just about everything I need for my shows!

LOL - this was my goal 5 years ago when I started!
Becky, did you find out if they shorted you the tote or are they not including that anymore?? Just wondering?

I'll call tomorrow. There wasn't a packing slip in the box either.:confused:ETA: That made me think, I could check online in product adjustments....and there isn't one listed as being shipped. Really makes me think they aren't sending them with the 200th Show kits anymore.

Last edited:
I too have some duplicates. I have two TTA- one for home and one for shows. It makes life so much easier. I just grab it and go. I ordered the TTA tote off supply order and thats one less thing in my big tote to carry. I have cut down how much I bring and am so thankful! I have my large tote, bag with catalogs, and a dirty dish bin. The bin usually holds my prize basket but then that goes in my big tote at the end of the show.

Good luck!

What is Wadesgirl - Can You Share???

Wadesgirl - Can You Share??? is a popular recipe sharing platform created by Pampered Chef to help customers and consultants easily share and access delicious recipes.

How do I access Wadesgirl - Can You Share???

To access Wadesgirl - Can You Share???, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can search for specific recipes or browse through different categories.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use Wadesgirl - Can You Share???

No, anyone can access and use Wadesgirl - Can You Share??? to find and share recipes. However, being a consultant does give you access to additional features and benefits on the platform.

Can I save recipes from Wadesgirl - Can You Share??? to my personal recipe collection?

Yes, you can save recipes from Wadesgirl - Can You Share??? to your personal collection by clicking on the "Save" button on the recipe page. This will allow you to access the recipe anytime, even without internet connection.

How do I share my own recipes on Wadesgirl - Can You Share???

To share your own recipes on Wadesgirl - Can You Share???, you must first become a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have an account, you can easily upload your recipes and share them with others on the platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • pamperedlinda