• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Sell Discontinued Items on eBay as a Direct Sales Consultant?

In summary, the participants in this conversation expressed a desire to hear from leadership that shipping costs will not increase and that there will be a new fundraising program. Other requests included a co-consultant program for spouses or other relatives, a Chillzanne Rectangular Server, and incentives such as GPS systems and gas cards. There were also suggestions for longer return policies, more online advertising options, and a larger tablecloth option. Some participants also mentioned wanting to see new products and for certain items to remain in the catalog.
cookn' katie
What is something you want the most to hear from Leadership? I have a wish list a mile long.

I want to hear that shipping does NOT go up!

That they are going to introduce a small bamboo tray for my grinders...

Im getting tired of cleaning the counter every day!

A new fundraising program....

pamperedlinda said:
I want to hear that shipping does NOT go up!

I'll second that!

That my husband & I can officially be recognized as co-consultants. We do all our shows together but only one is the "official" consultant. I'm with another company & my husband is my co-demonstrator. He can go to all company events with me & if something happens to me, he can continue with the company if he wants to & keeps all my customers, recruits & whatever I have achieved with the company. I would love to see something like that.

What other company are you with Bev????

I want shipping to go back to ups :) I would be happiest woman in the world. We have the worst fedex driver in all of history. I am sure my son who is 8 could do better then him. That is the main thing I am so hoping for.

I hope the S&H stays the same, that they bring back some type of Chillzanne products, bamboo tray for grinders to sit on, a new color for the spring stuff...not green.

UPS and lose the puke green!!! Upping the percentage on fundraisers would be great too!

I want an awesome recruiting incentive.

And, while I appreciate the fact that PC is giving us all these options for incentives for Jan/Feb, can we make the next one more business oriented? I am not making ice cream, donuts, or deep frying at my shows! (even though that might not be all that bad!!) Let us earn things like GPS, show to go totes, gas cards; things that we can use to build out businesses.

Chillzanne Rectangler Server back EVEN if expensive (1/2 price, 60% off or free!! Great booking tool).Shipping staying the same would be great. People here do not like to pay even $4. I love the co-consultant idea, but would even love it to extend to someone that's not a spouse (another relative, friend, whatever).New fundraising program...yes please.A slightly different way for incentives. If I have a show January 31st and can't close it until the next day, it doesn't count for January extra points. I don't like to force my shows to close the same day. I can't put money in the bank or do morning after calls or allow my host to follow up with those that couldn't come after all. So I have to choose b/t helping my host or ME getting more points.Some of the literature not to change quite so often. The stuff that's going to leave the catalog anyway does NOT have to be on the Wedding Brochure and such. Also, it would be nice be able to view samples online (even if not printable) so you know what you are getting and if it's really something you need.An incentive for a LONG tablecloth to fit a 6' or 8' table. That Merrill will no longer be our only vendor!websites or at least mentioning PC online is allowed.That they've discovered a TRULY magical way to organize my office and mind! Put that at the TOP of my list maybe.Huh...guess I'm anxiously awaiting! Also, want crazy good new products and NONE of my faves to leave the catalog.

I can't wait to here what everyone has to share!

I second the co-consultant idea, also...

More than 30-days for the free return policy. Customers paid shipping once already, they should not be penalized if the product isn't working

A theme show based on common pantry ingredients.

Higher fundraiser percentages for the charitable organization.

I would LOVE to see the no price change in shipping.

I would LOVE to see Susan's idea of more than 30-days free shipping on returns.

I would NOT like to see them allow us to advertise online. I want to keep my business and not have people tramp all over it buy ebaying and online ads.

I LOVE the idea of the Chillzanne Rectangle Server coming back...I miss it. :(

I would like to see some online "advertising" allowed. Facebook, MySpace, other message boards where we are members, etc. I don't think we should buy online ads. I like the idea of a larger tablecloth.

I love all these ideas....
I would NOT like to see them allow us to advertise online. I want to keep my business and not have people tramp all over it buy ebaying and online ads.
I am able to advertise my other busness and I have had NONE of this happen....I"ve had nothing but good come from my link on facebook and myspace. I would love it if PC would let us advertise, but I really do not see that happening.

I can definitely understand not letting us advertise online anywhere we want to. Some of you remember that horrible looking website the one consultant did then she changed it to a rude parity of PC! I have seen some really tacky advertising of other DS companies that to me make the DS company look terrible! I wouldn't mind maybe letting us advertise in a "local market". I was advertising on a local newsletter than went out by email. The problem was that she had a website as well and the link to my website from there was illegal. I perfectly understand but still got a lot of business from her. I think the original reason they switched to FedEx was because UPS was going to double or triple their shipping and the cost would have been too high. My DD has her CTMH orders shipped by FedEx and it takes up to two weeks to receive her order. She goes to pick it up most of the time at our local office because they leave it out in the rain, etc. Their shipping also went up a lot this last time. It is a percentage rather than a set flat fee. My FedEx guy has been really helpful! He even wrapped two of my boxes in plastic bags from FedEx when we were having one of our many monsoon rains!I am so excited to hear about new products from Leadership! How soon can someone post? LOL!

I totally agree with the online advertising thing! I see no harm in having a link on myspace or facebook, especially if you're profile is private. That way only your "friends" are the ones who see the bulletins, blog or other info you post. Don't quite understand what the big deal is if I were to post a blog on my PRIVATE myspace account about my grand opening!! UGHH! Not like I'm sending mass messages to people online, it's only my friends. I had a blog up before I was officially a consultant telling people I was gonna start selling PC, then took it off when I signed up (even though my profile is private and I don't see how anyone would find out...but I like to do things the ethical way). I understand about ebay though. I think that rule should always stay the same. I see people selling PC all the time but when I message them, they say they're selling stuff they bought from their friends or family. Right...anyway, can't proove it so what can I do?

Also, would love to see them do away with those nasty green knives, they look so cheap! :)

Wishing catalogs weren't so expensive but I think the price will prob go up on everything, since it costs more money to make things these days.

I agree on the tacky - I've seen some awful websites -that to me is just a turnoff! I simply post my website and on myspace, I have a slideshow of products. Nothing else.

I want them to remove the ban about selling discontinued stuff on Ebay. I totally understand the current stuff not being allowed but I really don't understand the discontinued stuff not being allowed.

I love the product slideshow idea!

I don't think shipping will go up since it just went up in Sept...

Stampaholic1961 said:
I want them to remove the ban about selling discontinued stuff on Ebay. I totally understand the current stuff not being allowed but I really don't understand the discontinued stuff not being allowed.

Yep, totally agree with you on that one! Don't see the point. Before I became official, I went on ebay and sold my items that were no longer available, like a vanilla deep dish pie plate that I had never used. I have the cranberry one now! But anyway, it sold for $21, plus $12 for s&h. I see people selling these pie plates all the time, in old colors, like light blue, cobalt blue, etc. People love these things. Another thing people really love is the retired small oval baker--one I had sold for $14! Again, before I was official...don't wanna risk it now even though I know others do!

Related to Can You Sell Discontinued Items on eBay as a Direct Sales Consultant?

What Do You Want the Most?

1. What is the most popular product in the "What Do You Want the Most?" collection?

Our most popular product in this collection is the Quick Cooker. It is a versatile and efficient way to cook a variety of dishes in a fraction of the time compared to traditional cooking methods.

2. Can I customize my "What Do You Want the Most?" order?

Yes, you can customize your order by choosing different products from the collection or adding additional items from our catalog. Our consultants can assist you in creating a personalized bundle that fits your needs and preferences.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for "What Do You Want the Most?" products?

We occasionally have promotions and special offers for our "What Do You Want the Most?" collection. These can include discounted prices, free gifts, or shipping offers. Be sure to check our website or connect with a Pampered Chef consultant to stay updated on any current deals.

4. Can I purchase "What Do You Want the Most?" products individually?

Yes, all of the products in this collection can be purchased individually. However, purchasing them as a bundle will give you a better value and savings compared to buying each item separately.

5. What is the return policy for "What Do You Want the Most?" products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not happy with your "What Do You Want the Most?" products, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that customized orders may have different return policies. Contact our customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies