• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries Using a Microwave?

In summary, to make chocolate covered strawberries, you will need fresh strawberries, high-quality chocolate, and any desired toppings or decorations. Before dipping, make sure the strawberries are clean and dry. The best way to melt the chocolate is using a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl. To avoid making a mess, use a toothpick or skewer to hold onto the stem of the strawberry while dipping. Chocolate covered strawberries can last up to 2-3 days in the refrigerator when stored in an airtight container.
DeniseJoiner
Can you do chocolate covered strawberries in the micro cookier?

Would the chocolate stay melted long enough for you to dip a dozen strawberries?

What kind of chocolate would I use?

Any ideas would be great!!

milk chocolate is the easiest to use. yes you can use the micro cooker. chocolate doesnt stay at room temp for long but it takes about 5 minutes to dip a dozen strawberries, then again thats what i do every morning as i work in a choc store :) but you can use any chocolate you want. milk and dark are my personal favorite hth

make sure the berries are dry

great!!

Thanks so much for the info!

If you have it, the Chillzanne rectangle (turned over on the deviled egg tray side) works great for keeping these cool after they've been dipped...especially if you have to travel with them. I live in Florida, so anything I can do to keep things cool is great!

1. What ingredients do I need to make chocolate covered strawberries?

You will need fresh strawberries, high-quality chocolate, and any toppings or decorations you desire (such as sprinkles, chopped nuts, or drizzled white chocolate).

2. How do I prepare the strawberries before dipping them in chocolate?

Make sure the strawberries are clean and completely dry before dipping. You can pat them dry with a paper towel or use a colander to rinse and dry them. It's important to remove any excess moisture to ensure the chocolate adheres properly.

3. What is the best way to melt the chocolate for dipping?

The best way to melt chocolate is using a double boiler on the stove or a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave. If using a microwave, be sure to heat the chocolate in short intervals and stir frequently to prevent burning.

4. How do I dip the strawberries in chocolate without making a mess?

To avoid a messy dipping process, use a toothpick or skewer to hold onto the stem of the strawberry while dipping. This will allow for better control and a cleaner finish.

5. How long do chocolate covered strawberries last?

Chocolate covered strawberries are best enjoyed fresh, but they can last for up to 2-3 days in the refrigerator. Be sure to store them in an airtight container to prevent them from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies