• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you help me get back into Pampered Chef after a break?

In summary, to reactivate your Pampered Chef account after taking a break, you will need to contact your consultant or the company directly. There are no fees to reactivate, but there may be certain requirements depending on the length of your break. Your previous sales and team information will still be accessible, and you can use your previous login and password to access your account. To get back into the swing of things, you can reach out to your consultant for guidance, attend training sessions or events, and connect with other consultants for support and advice.
Chef Shari
Hi Everyone,
I just re-signed with PC a week ago after 5+ years break. I loved it when I was working the first time, but needed to let something go after having a 3rd miscarriage and teaching full-time. Happily it was the right thing to do as I now have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old. It's time to get back to doing what I love with the PC though and am looking forward to growing a strong business. I've been pleased to find this site to share ideas and try new things that work for others. I look forward to getting to know other PC people, too!

Happy Holidays,
Chef Shari

Welcome, and welcome back! :D

welcome back! and to chef success!!

Welcome to our wacky little online cluster.

Thanks Everyone! First show is tomorrow! Yea!

1. How do I reactivate my Pampered Chef account after taking a break?

To reactivate your account, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the company directly. They will guide you through the reactivation process and provide any necessary forms or information.

2. Are there any fees or requirements for reactivating my account?

There are no fees to reactivate your account, but there may be certain requirements depending on how long you have been on a break. Your consultant or the company can provide more information on any necessary steps or training.

3. Will I still have access to my previous sales and team information?

Yes, your previous sales and team information will still be available to you upon reactivation. Any sales or team members you had before your break will still be connected to your account.

4. Can I still use my previous login and password?

In most cases, you can use your previous login and password to access your account. If you are having trouble logging in, reach out to your consultant or the company for assistance.

5. How can I get back into the swing of things after being away for so long?

There are many resources available to help you get back into Pampered Chef after a break. Reach out to your consultant for guidance, attend training sessions or events, and connect with other consultants for support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Sally Vigil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton