• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help! Lost My Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Card

In summary, the author is looking for the recipe cards for the Weekday Dinners Done recipe, which she unpacked and can't find. She suspects that the ingredients are beef, onion, chili powder, cumin, salt, penne pasta, beef broth, salsa, and cheese, but wants someone to confirm. The author made the recipe and it was a success.
pamperedbecky
I can't find my new Weekday Dinners Done recipe cards anywhere after I unpacked them and I need to make this recipe for a family on Friday. If someone can do me the huge favor of posting it if you have time, I would LOVE it! I don't want to go to the store two times. I guess I can guess what the ingredients are and keep looking, but I'm heading out to the grocery store today. Thanks!!!

I just made this last night!
Here you go:

1 medium onion
1 lb 93% lean ground beef
1 tsp chili powder (I added 2 tsp)
1 tsp ground cumin (I added 2 tsp)
1/2 tsp salt
8 oz uncooked penne pasta
1 can (14.5 oz) beef broth
1 1/2 cups chunky salsa
1 medium green bell pepper
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided

Do you need the instructions as well?

Fiesta Chili Mac

1 medium onion
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
8 oz uncooked penne pasta
14.5 oz can beef broth
1 1/2 cup chunky salsa
1 medium green bell pepper
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese

Chop onion. Combine onion, beef, chili, cumin & salt in DCB. Microwave, covered on High 7-9 minutes, breaking beef into crumbles halfway through. Add pasta, broth and salsa, cover and microwave 10 minutes.

Dice bell pepper andd bell pepper and corn to baker, microwave covered 7-9 minutes until pasta is tender. Stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, cover and let stand 5 minutes.

~ I think this will be dinner tonight. Thanks for making me look at the recipe. :cool:

Ah, Susan, you're too fast.

What do you think? Could we substitute our Chili Sauce for the chili powder and cumin?

I don't think the Chili Sauce would work as a substitution, but I think it would make a great addition to the recipe!

You all are awesome! Thanks so much!!

I made this for dinner and it was a major hit! YUM

So, I'm making this for a family tomorrow night that the whole neighborhood is supporting by making meals for (they lost the husband/dad a couple months ago), but I bought double the ingredients so I can make it soon too! Yay!

What is the "Help! Lost My Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Card" and why is it important?

The "Help! Lost My Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Card" is a collection of quick and easy recipes designed to help busy individuals and families prepare delicious weeknight meals without spending hours in the kitchen. It includes a variety of recipes for different dietary preferences and can save you time and stress when planning meals for the week.

Where can I find the "Help! Lost My Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Card"?

The "Help! Lost My Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Card" can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also purchase a physical copy of the recipe card set through a consultant or at a Pampered Chef party.

Are the recipes on the "Help! Lost My Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Card" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes on the "Help! Lost My Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Card" are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They include step-by-step instructions and often use Pampered Chef products to make meal prep even easier.

Can I customize the recipes on the "Help! Lost My Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Card" to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, the "Help! Lost My Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Card" includes a variety of recipes for different dietary preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. You can also make substitutions or modifications to fit your specific needs and preferences.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the "Help! Lost My Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Card"?

No, anyone can use the "Help! Lost My Weekday Dinners Done Recipe Card" and enjoy the convenience of quick and easy weeknight meals. However, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can give you access to exclusive recipes and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pampered_rae
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies