• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Please Measure the Mini-Catty?

In summary, the Mini-Catty can hold up to 1 cup or 8 ounces of liquid and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It measures 4 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height, but it is not microwave safe due to its stoneware material. However, it is safe to use in the freezer without the risk of cracking or breaking.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I am designing an insert and I need to make sure it will fit inside... I want to say it's like 3x6 or something... I'm at work right now and my catties are at home.

It is 7 inches tall and 4 inches wide. I already measured it for a custom display purse.

Thanks!!!!!

tlag1986 said:
It is 7 inches tall and 4 inches wide. I already measured it for a custom display purse.

Tell us more...

I have a purse or catalog bag maker on etsy.com. Here is the link, just let her know I sent you if you would please.http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5684869

Related to Can Someone Please Measure the Mini-Catty?

1. How much does the Mini-Catty hold?

The Mini-Catty can hold up to 1 cup or 8 ounces of liquid.

2. Is the Mini-Catty dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini-Catty is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. What are the dimensions of the Mini-Catty?

The Mini-Catty measures 4 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height.

4. Can the Mini-Catty be used in the microwave?

No, the Mini-Catty is not microwave safe. It is made of stoneware which can crack or break under high heat.

5. Is the Mini-Catty freezer safe?

Yes, the Mini-Catty is freezer safe. It can withstand cold temperatures without cracking or breaking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
  • mspibb
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies