• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Exlpain the Direct Deposit Commission Schedule to Me?

In summary, a direct deposit commission schedule is a pre-determined set of dates on which an employer deposits an employee's wages directly into their bank account. This schedule is usually created by the employer and can affect commission payments for employees who have direct deposit. While the schedule may not be changeable in most cases, accommodations may be made in certain circumstances. If a direct deposit falls on a holiday or weekend, the funds will typically be deposited on the last business day before. Direct deposit is considered safe and secure, as it utilizes encryption and is closely monitored by banks and employers.
redsoxgirl
I've tried numerous times to figure it out looking at the calendar in CN and I just can't understand it. :grumpy:

I am definitely not the policies and procedures expert, but I believe it works like this.
Deposits are put in your bank account on the 8th and 22nd.
The check on the 8th includes shows from the 16th to the end of the previous month and the 22nd check includes shows submitted from the 1st through the 15th of the current month.

I COULD be wrong, so someone correct me if I am!!
Hope this helps!

Oh ok! That makes sense!

Related to Can Someone Exlpain the Direct Deposit Commission Schedule to Me?

1. What is a direct deposit commission schedule?

A direct deposit commission schedule is a predetermined set of dates on which an employer will deposit an employee's wages directly into their bank account. This schedule is typically created by the employer and may vary depending on the company's pay schedule.

2. How does direct deposit affect my commission payments?

If your employer offers direct deposit, your commission payments will be automatically deposited into your bank account on the designated dates according to the commission schedule. This eliminates the need for physical paychecks and allows for faster access to your earnings.

3. Can I change my direct deposit commission schedule?

In most cases, you cannot change the direct deposit commission schedule as it is determined by your employer. However, if you have a valid reason for needing a change, you can speak to your employer or HR representative to see if accommodations can be made.

4. What happens if a direct deposit falls on a holiday or weekend?

If a direct deposit falls on a holiday or weekend, the funds will typically be deposited on the last business day before the holiday or weekend. This may vary depending on your employer's policies and the bank's processing times.

5. Is direct deposit safe and secure?

Yes, direct deposit is a safe and secure way to receive your commission payments. Your bank account information is encrypted and protected, and the direct deposit process is closely monitored by banks and employers to ensure the security of your funds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Ashley8634