• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Pampered Chef Business Thrive in Thule, Greenland?

In summary, Cynthia found out yesterday that she was orders to PCS to Thule Greenland. With her husband in NM, this will be a huge burden for her. She is upset because she just ordered a buttload of PC stuff and now what. Everyone will be living in the dorms so PC will not be a big hit over there. Do you think HO will give her a year waiver so she doesn't lose her sales history? What to do what to do!
smarteez2
Gold Member
I just found out yesterday that I got orders to PCS to Thule Greenland!! :eek: With my hubby in NM this is going to be a huge huge burden, that I cannot get out of!! I am really upset cause I just ordered a buttload of PC stuff ie. stickers lapboards etc cause I really wanted to hit PC heavy while hubby is gone!! Now what!! Everyone will be living in the dorms so PC will not be a big hit over there!! Do you think HO will give me a year waiver so I dont lose my sales history? What to do what to do!! I am excited and upset at the same time!!

Cynthia,

Wow!! What a great assignment!!! It could be so much worse!! Call HO, see if they will work with you as if it were a deployment.

If not, use the dorm-living for a chance to get into the 'Dorm-Room Surivial' shows!! There will be other people there in the same scenario that you are in! Living away from their families, cooking for one, and missing part of home!!!

Don't forget you can do catalog shows through your PWS!

OMG Cynthia! That's crazy! I agree with Stephanie, enjoy it b/c who knows when you'll go back!!!:D

What is PCS?

Best wishes. I hope the HO is able to put you on some sort of hold status until you return.

Thanks all for your words of encouragementI am excited to take the assignment but the hubby is bigtime POed!! So there in lies the problem. BUT after talking to MPF today there is no way I can turn it down and still retire at 20 because my time in service is shy of 20 years by 3 months!!

PCS is military lingo for permanent change of station.

Do you have the option of TDY for 6 mo's in opposal of the PCS? being that close to 20 yrs, would they really put you on another 2-4 yr tour?

It's tough to take an unaccompanied that close to retirement!! We took this chance to do a long-extended in Europe before my hubby retires. He actually hits his 20 next month. We are going to end up staying in for about another 5 years because of the logistics.

Let us know what HO says!!!

what is PCS?

smarteez2 said:
PCS is military lingo for permanent change of station.

Cori - there is your answer...

Thank you janet.

Bummer

Related to Can My Pampered Chef Business Thrive in Thule, Greenland?

1. What is Pampered Chef and what kind of products do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or connect with a current consultant. You will receive a starter kit with everything you need to get your business started, including training and support from our team.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! You can host a party in person or online, and our consultants will handle all the details. As a host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

4. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef as a consultant. You can set your own schedule, work from home, and earn extra income. You will also have the opportunity to earn free products, attend training and networking events, and be a part of a supportive community.

5. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on our high-quality products, exceptional customer service, and commitment to giving back to the community. We also offer flexible and customizable party options, making it easy for hosts to earn rewards, and our consultants receive a generous commission and bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam