• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Business Supplies Move with Me? Charlotte, NC Area

In summary, we offer a wide range of business supplies for sale, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, servingware, and storage containers. Our supplies are not limited to just kitchen use, as we also offer office supplies and other business essentials. We offer bulk pricing for businesses looking to purchase a large quantity of supplies, and our products are of high quality with a satisfaction guarantee. We also frequently offer discounts and promotions on our business supplies.
doradewey
My husband is getting a job transfer and we are moving on the 15th of June. I will not be able to continue selling the PC. I just ordered catalogs (100) plus I have some old ones, order forms and recipe cards.
Please let me know if you are interested
I live in the Charlotte NC area
Thanks
Dora

Attachments

• IMG_2995.jpg
    IMG_2995.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 396
I could use 25 catalogs (Spring/Summer 2011). How much + shipping to 91355? Media mail?

I would buy any P3 receipts you have. Just pm me!

How much for catalogs mailed to 43140?

P3 receipts and recruiting stuff please?

Dora, just because I think someone should say it...One of the benefits of this business is that it can move with you. I have moved at least 4 times since starting my business in 2003. It is easy to do and if you need more info on it just ask. There are lots of militarty spouses and other people on here that have had to move their businesses and have been successful. If you are simply choosing not to continue that's fine. I just wanted to make sure you knew that you could move your business with you.

Related to Can My Business Supplies Move with Me? Charlotte, NC Area

1. What types of business supplies do you offer for sale?

We offer a wide range of business supplies for sale, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, servingware, and storage containers. We also have office supplies such as pens, notepads, and folders.

2. Are your business supplies only for use in the kitchen?

No, our business supplies are not limited to just kitchen use. While we do specialize in kitchen tools and cookware, we also offer office supplies and other business essentials.

3. Can I purchase business supplies in bulk for my company?

Absolutely! We offer bulk pricing for businesses looking to purchase a large quantity of supplies. Please contact us for more information and pricing options.

4. Are your business supplies of high quality?

Yes, all of our business supplies are of high quality and are designed to make your work easier and more efficient. We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee.

5. Do you offer any discounts for purchasing business supplies?

Yes, we frequently offer discounts and promotions on our business supplies. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • chef_kimmo