• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use the EAD for Sticky Dough?

In summary, the EAD (Embossed Adjustable Rolling Pin) from Pampered Chef is designed to be used for all types of dough, including sticky dough. To adjust the EAD for sticky dough, simply twist the handles at the end of the rolling pin in opposite directions. The EAD is made with a non-stick surface, preventing it from sticking to your dough. It can be used on all types of dough, including pizza dough, pie crust, cookie dough, and more. After using it with sticky dough, the EAD can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. It is recommended to dry it thoroughly before storing and using a small amount of vegetable oil on a paper towel to prevent sticking.
Laura420
Hey gang - :D

Do you think I could put a dough in the EAD?

I currently pipe my St. Anthony cookies out with a pastry bag. The dough is sticky ... do you think the EAD will be durable enough for the dough?

:confused:

I use my EAD to make cream puffs. Just spray the inside of the tub with non-stick spray. There is a recipes for them in the cooking for 2 or more books that says you can do that. Hope that helps you!

great! thanks...

I wasnt sure it would be durable enough for dough.

I thought , its gotta be easier than using the darn pastry bag... the orginal recipe calls for rolling the dough with your hands and shaping into pretzels, but it was way tooooo time consuming and I found that piping the dough made it much lighter and I make little "star clouds" instead of the pretzels.

Laura how did it work?

Katie - I have to order it!

I made these cookies the same way this year, but for Easter I am going to use the EAD, if it works... Im placing an order right after the holidays and Ill try it out when I get it to be sure.

I'm curious....how did it work out?

Related to Can I Use the EAD for Sticky Dough?

1. Can I use the EAD for sticky dough?

Yes, the EAD (Embossed Adjustable Rolling Pin) from Pampered Chef is designed to be used for all types of dough, including sticky dough.

2. How do I adjust the EAD for sticky dough?

To adjust the EAD for sticky dough, simply twist the handles at the end of the rolling pin in opposite directions. This will raise or lower the rolling surface, allowing you to adjust the thickness of the dough to your desired level.

3. Will the EAD stick to my dough?

No, the EAD is made with a non-stick surface which prevents it from sticking to your dough. This makes it easier to roll out and shape your dough without any mess or frustration.

4. Can I use the EAD on all types of dough?

Yes, the EAD can be used on all types of dough, including pizza dough, pie crust, cookie dough, and more. It is also great for rolling out fondant, puff pastry, and other delicate doughs.

5. How do I clean the EAD after using it with sticky dough?

The EAD can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away. You can also use a small amount of vegetable oil on a paper towel to wipe down the rolling surface to prevent any sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • momoftwins
  • Products and Tips
Replies