• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make a Delicious Pineapple Funfetti Dessert with These Ingredients?

In summary, there are many different pineapple recipes to choose from, including sweet and savory options. Canned and frozen pineapple can also be used as substitutes for fresh pineapple in recipes, as long as they are drained or thawed beforehand. Some healthy options include smoothies, grilled pineapple, and pineapple quinoa salad.
cookingwith_tara
I am looking for a recipe to make with the following ingredients:

Pillsbury funfetti cake mix
Can of pineapple chunks
Large tub of whipped topping
coconut flakes

These are just some things I have lingering around and I know there's a recipe out there somewhere! I can't purchase anything else - but I do have on hand things like butter, sugar, vanilla extract.

Could I do this with the Apple Crisp concept. Just substituting the apples with pineapples?

Bake the cake according to directions. Drain the pineapple and chop it up with your food chopper. Mix the pineapple with the whipped topping. Frost the cooled cake with the pineapple mixture. Sprinkle with the coconut.You could toast the coconut for a very pretty presentation. You can do it quickly in the microwave.

Yum!!! :)

Looking for pineapple recipe....hmmm at my house on special occasions we get a jar and cut up 2 fresth pineapples and fill it with Parrot Bay Coconut rum.... you wanna talk yummy. Always the hit of the party!

I know its not what you asked for but thought what the heck!

Again...yum! :)

Maybe this summer when I'm not pregnant... ;)

1. What are some easy pineapple recipes to make?

Some easy pineapple recipes include pineapple upside down cake, grilled pineapple skewers, and pineapple salsa.

2. Can I use canned pineapple in recipes?

Yes, canned pineapple can be used in recipes as a substitute for fresh pineapple. Just make sure to drain the pineapple before using it in the recipe.

3. Are there any savory pineapple recipes?

Yes, there are many savory pineapple recipes such as pineapple chicken stir-fry, Hawaiian pizza, and teriyaki pineapple meatballs.

4. What are some healthy pineapple recipe options?

Some healthy pineapple recipes include pineapple smoothies, grilled pineapple with yogurt, and pineapple quinoa salad.

5. Can I use frozen pineapple in recipes?

Yes, frozen pineapple can be used in recipes as a substitute for fresh pineapple. Just make sure to thaw and drain the pineapple before using it in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies