• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Find My Consultant's Location with a Simple Search?

:balloon:It's a great start.....now if my customers have memorized not only the spelling of my name, but my zip code as well, I'll be thrilled.
Dawnmarie
How come when I try to search for my website I can't find it? Am I suppose to be able to put it in google and find it? I tried to search this site for an answer but could not find one....

:balloon:

Not supposed to find your website on a google search. Someone else will know why that happens. Ann or Janet or others?

Nope- our PWS wont come up on a Google search. You're not supposed to find it. HO wants people to get to our PWS through a personal connection to us (having a card, catalog, etc.) or through the lead system. There's a new "have a consultant already" function on the PC home page that will help your customers find your page.

Duh!! Sorry silly question I guess.

Thanks!

The only stupid question is a question not asked!

chefann said:
Nope- our PWS wont come up on a Google search. You're not supposed to find it. HO wants people to get to our PWS through a personal connection to us (having a card, catalog, etc.) or through the lead system. There's a new "have a consultant already" function on the PC home page that will help your customers find your page.

This is also why we are not supposed to make any references to being a PC consultant anywhere on the internet and become google-able (new word!). The cooking show and personal interaction are intended to be the heart and soul of the company.

There's a new "have a consultant already" function on the PC home page that will help your customers find your page.

It's a great start.....now if my customers have memorized not only the spelling of my name, but my zip code as well, I'll be thrilled.

I have emailed and asked them to do it by city/state instead of zip code.

Heck, half the time my address never comes up in conversation at my shows. PLUS, I moved recently and so probably a good half of my customer base probably things I still live in Lockport!

I completely agree about the zip code....how many of us have a clue where our longaberger, tupperware, jewelry (etc) consultants live?!

I know they want to keep the focus on cooking shows, but if I made a positive impression on someone, I'd like her to be able to find me if she or I have moved. (Guess this is why newsletters are so important to 'keeping us in contact.')

The search doesn't look ONLY in the ZIP you enter. I put in part of my Director's name, and my ZIP code, and it still finds her. She's about 20 miles from me.

good to know...thank for sharing!

legacypc46 said:
I completely agree about the zip code....how many of us have a clue where our longaberger, tupperware, jewelry (etc) consultants live?!

I know they want to keep the focus on cooking shows, but if I made a positive impression on someone, I'd like her to be able to find me if she or I have moved. (Guess this is why newsletters are so important to 'keeping us in contact.')

I know where my Mary Kay and Jewelry lady live but that's only because I did a show for my Mary Kay lady and my Jewelry lady is my aunt. :balloon: :D

1. Can you help me find a specific product on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, absolutely! You can use the search bar at the top of the website to type in the name or keyword of the product you are looking for. If you are still having trouble finding it, feel free to reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. I can't find a product that I saw in a previous catalog. Is it still available?

Products in our catalogs may vary and change from time to time. If you are unable to find a specific product from a previous catalog, it may no longer be available. However, we are constantly releasing new and updated products, so we recommend checking our website or reaching out to a consultant for similar alternatives.

3. The product I want is out of stock. Can I be notified when it is back in stock?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer a notification system for when products are back in stock. We recommend checking our website regularly for updates or contacting a consultant to see if they have any information on when the product will be restocked.

4. I received a product as a gift but can't find it on the website to purchase. How can I find it?

If you received a product as a gift and are unable to find it on our website, it is possible that it may have been a limited edition or retired item. Our website only shows currently available products. We recommend reaching out to the person who gifted you the product or contacting a consultant for more information.

5. I can't find a certain recipe on the Pampered Chef website. Can you help me locate it?

We have a wide variety of recipes on our website, but if you are unable to find a specific one, it may not be available. You can use the search bar or browse through our recipe categories to see if it is listed. If not, we recommend reaching out to a consultant for help or trying a similar recipe from our collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cynthia Shugart
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefMommyof3Boys