• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Change Hosts for My Pampered Chef Shows?

In summary, to change hosts for your Pws party, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance. You can change hosts multiple times, but it is recommended to keep one host for the duration of the party. There is no fee for changing hosts, but communication with your consultant and new host is important. It is possible to change hosts after the party has started, but it is best to communicate with your consultant and the new host for a smooth transition. If the original host cancels, the party can be transferred to a new host or hosted by the consultant. Clear communication is key in these situations.
grayby
On my site, if you go to products, it shows a host's name. Problem is, I've got 2 active shows right now, and it's defaulting to the most recent one. Can I change this? Is there a way to select the host? I don't see the find a host link anywhere - just the one it's defaulting to.

AAAAAAACCCKKKKK!:confused:

That happens to me sometimes, too. I'd love to know how to change it w/o restarting my computer.

Is this what will show up if a customer pulls it up?

My guess is it's all in the cookies ...

Clear out your cookies and it should allow you to change it. As to what other's see when they log in, it depends on whether or not they are looking at more than one host. First time in, they have to pick. After that, it may default to the host they've already selected, for the same reason.

Clear your cookies...I have had this happen before and that solves it for me. It's just your computer it is doing this to or should be anyway.

Okay - the geek in me says DUH!!!!
Thanks for the quick replies. What a relief :)

Related to Can I Change Hosts for My Pampered Chef Shows?

1. How do I change hosts for my Pws party?

To change hosts for your Pws party, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you in transferring the party to a new host. You can also reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I change hosts multiple times for my Pws party?

Yes, you can change hosts for your Pws party multiple times. However, it is recommended to keep one host for the duration of the party to ensure a smooth and organized event. If you need to change hosts, be sure to communicate with your consultant and the new host to ensure a smooth transition.

3. Is there a fee for changing hosts for a Pws party?

No, there is no fee for changing hosts for a Pws party. However, it is important to communicate with your consultant and the new host to ensure a smooth transition and avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.

4. Can I change hosts after the Pws party has already started?

Yes, you can change hosts after the Pws party has already started. However, it is recommended to keep one host for the duration of the party to avoid any confusion or disruptions. If you need to change hosts, be sure to communicate with your consultant and the new host to ensure a smooth transition.

5. What happens if the original host cancels or is unable to host the Pws party?

If the original host cancels or is unable to host the Pws party, you can choose to transfer the party to a new host or have the party hosted by the Pampered Chef consultant. It is important to communicate with your consultant and the original host to determine the best course of action for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skynsea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
skynsea
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • byrd1956