• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Buy a Website Without a PC Debit Card for an Online Show?

In summary, you can not buy a PWS without a PC debit card. Once you have that card number, you can sign into CC and get information on your card. You can then set up shows on your website.
jsnow
Can I not buy one without a PC debit card?? I want one NOW so I can do an online show!

Jessica

I have you signed your agreement yet?? and qualified as a consultant??? they won't let you have a website until you qualified, along with bridal registries ....

You can get a website as soon as you have your debit card number. If you have signed your agreement, can sign into CC, and have applied for the debit card, then call HO, they can usually give you the info on your card over the phone, and you can use that info to sign up for a PWS. Usually the debit number is available from HO within a few days of applying. It may take repeated calls before they can get you your number.

You can then set up shows on your website.

You will not be able to get individual orders or the bridal registries on your PWS until you qualify - 4 shows or $1250 (was the qualification requirements I'm not sure if they have changed).

Thanks! I did sign my agreement, but have not qualified. I know I can't get individual orders, but I can do an internet show right??

That's correct. You can set up a show (internet, live, whatever) with a host and people can place online orders towards that.

Once you've SUBMITTED your 4th show, or the show that pushes your career sales over $1250, then you'll be able to take individual online orders that are not associated with a show.

jsnow said:
Thanks! I did sign my agreement, but have not qualified. I know I can't get individual orders, but I can do an internet show right??

Yes, I got mine AS SOON AS I had that PC debit card # and put all my shows on there. It was useful in getting started!

Related to Can I Buy a Website Without a PC Debit Card for an Online Show?

1. Can I not buy a website if I am a consultant with Pampered Chef?

No, unfortunately all Pampered Chef consultants are required to have their own personal website in order to sell products and manage their business. This is a standard requirement for all independent consultants.

2. Do I have to purchase a website through Pampered Chef?

No, you are not required to purchase a website through Pampered Chef. However, we do offer a website package for consultants at a discounted rate, which includes all the necessary tools and features for managing your business.

3. Can I use a different website provider for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you are free to use any website provider you prefer for your Pampered Chef business. However, please note that any personal website must adhere to Pampered Chef's branding guidelines and policies.

4. What are the benefits of having a Pampered Chef website?

Having a Pampered Chef website allows you to easily showcase and sell products, manage orders, and track your business performance. It also provides a professional and consistent online presence for your customers.

5. How do I get started with purchasing a Pampered Chef website?

You can purchase a website package through your Pampered Chef consultant account or by contacting our customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and assistance to set up your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • julmarsala