• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Add a New Measure Mix & Pour to My Last Show?

In summary, Iso: Measure Mix & Pour is a versatile kitchen tool that combines measuring, mixing, and pouring into one convenient container. It is dishwasher safe, can hold up to 4 cups of liquid, and can be used for both hot and cold ingredients. It is also suitable for baking purposes.
emmabelle47
Does anyone have a new one in the box? I forgot to add one to my last show. Oops..... Thanks!

Sorry! I dont! Was it a part of the guest special? If so, maybe you could call the home office and see if they will send you one since you forgot to add it!

Yeah it was. Do you think they'd do that?

emmabelle47 said:
Yeah it was. Do you think they'd do that?

Everyone goofs up every once in a while and I think H/O knows that! Couldn't hurt to call them tomorrow. 1-888-OUR-CHEF :D

Thanks, I'll give it a try! You never know.

Call HO, they will send one. I forgot a seasoning a few months ago and they sent one.

Great to know! Thanks again!

If it doesn't work out with HO, I have one...

I have done it a few times. You can do it as a product adjustment on CC and for reason put "never included". Works like a charm!;)

Related to Can I Add a New Measure Mix & Pour to My Last Show?

1. What is Iso: Measure Mix & Pour and how does it work?

Iso: Measure Mix & Pour is a unique kitchen tool designed to help you easily measure, mix, and pour ingredients all in one container. It has a built-in measuring cup and mixing paddle, making it perfect for both wet and dry ingredients. Simply add your ingredients, mix them together, and pour directly from the container.

2. Is Iso: Measure Mix & Pour dishwasher safe?

Yes, Iso: Measure Mix & Pour is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also made of durable materials that are designed to withstand the heat and pressure of a dishwasher.

3. How much liquid can Iso: Measure Mix & Pour hold?

Iso: Measure Mix & Pour can hold up to 4 cups of liquid. The measuring cup on the side is marked with both cups and milliliter measurements for easy and accurate measuring.

4. Can I use Iso: Measure Mix & Pour for hot liquids?

Yes, Iso: Measure Mix & Pour is safe to use with hot liquids. However, please note that the container itself may become hot, so use caution when handling. Also, do not use it in the microwave or on the stovetop.

5. Can I use Iso: Measure Mix & Pour for baking?

Yes, Iso: Measure Mix & Pour is perfect for baking. You can easily measure and mix your dry ingredients, then pour them directly into your mixing bowl or baking dish. It can also be used for wet ingredients such as melted butter or oil.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sjoneschef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jfoos
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • Malinda Klein