• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Florentine Towers from the Mini Holiday Catalog be Made in Advance?

In summary, A Florentine Tower is a versatile kitchen tool made by Pampered Chef that can be used to create layered desserts, appetizers, and main dishes. To assemble, choose the size and number of rings, place the base ring, add fillings, and continue to stack. It can be used for a variety of recipes and is dishwasher safe. Additional rings can also be purchased.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Good Morning. I have a few questions about the Florentine Towers recipe in the Mini Holiday catalog. Has anyone made them? Were they as easy as they sound? Most importantly, can I make them a day or two ahead or not? I am having an "Honor My Hosts" Luncheon on Sat. and would love to knock out some things ahead of time but don't want to waste the effort if they will get soggy or sticky or anything. Can't wait to hear from you!

When I made them (they were delicious!) they did get chewy and sorta sticky the next day - still tasted good though! They are fairly easy - but you need to work quickly! I would suggest not having a 2 yr old "helping" in the kitchen when you make them!:D :D

Hi there! I haven't personally made the Florentine Towers recipe from the Mini Holiday catalog, but I did some research and it looks like a delicious and easy recipe to make. From what I can gather, it involves layering puff pastry with a mixture of spinach, cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes. As for making them ahead of time, I found a few reviews from people who have made them and they all seem to agree that they can be made a day or two ahead without any issues. However, some recommend storing them in an airtight container to keep them fresh. I hope this helps! If anyone else has made these before, please feel free to chime in with your experience. Good luck with your luncheon!

Related to Can Florentine Towers from the Mini Holiday Catalog be Made in Advance?

What is a Florentine Tower?

A Florentine Tower is a versatile kitchen tool made by Pampered Chef that can be used to create layered desserts, appetizers, and main dishes. It consists of interlocking rings that can be stacked to create a tower-like structure.

How do I assemble a Florentine Tower?

To assemble a Florentine Tower, start by choosing the size and number of rings you want to use. Then, place the base ring on a flat surface and add the desired fillings or ingredients. Next, place the next ring on top and continue to add layers until you reach the desired height. Finally, gently press down on the top ring to secure the tower in place.

What types of recipes can I make with a Florentine Tower?

A Florentine Tower can be used for a variety of recipes, including layered desserts like trifles and parfaits, savory appetizers like bruschetta or mini sandwiches, and even main dishes like stuffed chicken or vegetable towers.

Is the Florentine Tower dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Florentine Tower is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the rings to prolong their lifespan.

Can I purchase additional rings for my Florentine Tower?

Yes, additional rings for the Florentine Tower are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. They come in different sizes and can be used to create taller towers or to replace damaged rings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lmradlein
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
Andreamd8
  • LibrarianChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service